• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The MLB thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seattlehawk94

Jax is AWESOME! He should close, kids looks like he's got guts...Unlike nutless Berkley boy...

S

Seattlehawk94

I want to carve 4 little numbers on their foreheads....with an ax....Patrick Bateman style....

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
I want to murder those faggots on that Match 4 commercials...

One of those guys is actually a family friend of ours. I'll tell him to sleep with one eye open.

Jak looked good. So did Lowe. But neither have Morrow's fastball so only an idiot would consider either one of these guys for closer. (<<<sarcasm)

Reaction score
Very sad day in the baseball World. Angels pitcher 22-year old Nick Adenhart killed in a car accident this morning. Adenhart pitched last night in which he went six-innings of shut out ball and also allowed seven hits.

Really puts your life in prespective and I wish Adenhart's family and friends my prayers and thoughs.

No word on if the Angels will play tonight.

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4055343"]Nick Adenhart of Los Angeles Angels killed in car crash in Fullerton - ESPN[/ame]

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Yeah at first I heard "bad news for the Angels" and I was thinking "alright, what happened... Another player on the DL? Maybe Vlad? or another pitcher?" thinking it was going to be a good thing for the Mariners... But this has nothing to do with baseball. My thoughts are with the angels and the Adenhart family.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Morrow started off shaky, but once he got his confidence he was unhittable... 98 MPH and painting the corners.

Reaction score
I officially win the World's Dumbest Fantasy Baseball Owner :) I thought Cantu was locked cause the Marlins played a 1 game. So of course I don't start my boy Tex and well what's he do... hit me a Homer for my BENCH!!! Well maybe him on my team is a jinx so if anyone wants to make a trade i'll listen lol.

Reaction score
seahawkscott19 said:
Seattlehawk94 said:
I want to murder those faggots on that Match 4 commercials...

One of those guys is actually a family friend of ours. I'll tell him to sleep with one eye open.

Jak looked good. So did Lowe. But neither have Morrow's fastball so only an idiot would consider either one of these guys for closer. (<<<sarcasm)

Looks like that fastball payed off today...

Reaction score
It also payed off that the Twins batters decided to swing at balls that were way outside of the strike zone. He may have gotten the save but he still had terrible control and looked like a scared little boy.

S

Seattlehawk94

No one is talking about Wash and his 8 of SO ball......He's going to have a great season I think....

Morrow pitched okay.....No rip, but he did look like a deer in headlightshe doesn't have the closets command of agame the intmidation factor is not there...

RIP:Adenhart, way to young....Drunk driving should be procecuted like murder if you kill or maim someone...

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
No one is talking about Wash and his 8 of SO ball......He's going to have a great season I think....

Morrow pitched okay.....No rip, but he did look like a deer in headlightshe doesn't have the closets command of agame the intmidation factor is not there...

RIP:Adenhart, way to young....Drunk driving should be procecuted like murder if you kill or maim someone...

Don't get me wrong, I loved Washburns games, and he was impressive. But he has shown that last season, where he is very streaky at times, I just hope he can keep it up to compensate for that fatty Silva..

About the Morrow thing, once he establishes his command, the intimidation will come, he was never a full time closer last season, so maybe putting him in that full time role will help him get there.

and yes.. RIP Adenhart... I hope the f***ers who killed them finds a great spot next to Bulger and Satan. Bastards. There is never an excuse for drunk driving. Sad day.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
seahawkscott19 said:
It also payed off that the Twins batters decided to swing at balls that were way outside of the strike zone. He may have gotten the save but he still had terrible control and looked like a scared little boy.

One pitch to Morneau was way out of the zone, he did that earlier in the game too against Washburn. After he got his confidence back he was hitting his spots.

And 94 you're right. The story of this game is Wash and the defense. Wash is going to have a good year, being a sinker baller in safeco is never a bad thing lol. Silva had a bad outing, but I think he'll be good too. Our rotation looks solid... Hell our first 2 starters are great, maybe the best 1-2 punch in the game. Gutierrez's catch was amazing... I sat straight up and I was like "Did he catch that?!?!?!?!" Dude can cover some ground... So can Chavez and once Ichiro gets back our outfield is going to be so crazy... Teams better hit the ball on the ground or on a line into the gap because if it's in the air for and significant amount of time these guys can run them down with the best of them... Cedeno had a nice play, but there was a catcher running who pulled his groin just a couple days ago... Any other hitter (especially on that team) gets a hit. TIMELY HITTING!!! We were so horrible at that last year, we were always in games last year but we never got any timely hits... I mean right there if that keeps up we're going to win quite a few more games just because of that. Also patience at the plate, making those starters work.. That's huge.

S

Seattlehawk94

I'm happy for the split and the fact we we were IN every game until the last out ...

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Yeah, we SHOULD have won the series... But I guess it's best to get a loss like that early in the season then being in the middle of a pennant race then all of a sudden questioning who should be your closer. Morrow has silenced the critics until at least his next outing... Hopefully longer. And hey even if we continue at this pace .500 is a huge improvement over last year... The Twins are tough to beat at home and we played them tough so now to Oakland and then home!

Reaction score
Washburn looked way better than he did last year. I think this new and improved defense will do wonders for him this year.

S

Seattlehawk94

Washburn's best years were with a great OF, he's never had good gap defense like he had in Anaheim until this year...I think he has a great year...RRS tomorrow! Now if we could get rid of the fat fuck from Hugo Chavezland we'd be in great shape....

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Washburn's best years were with a great OF, he's never had good gap defense like he had in Anaheim until this year...I think he has a great year...RRS tomorrow! Now if we could get rid of the fat fuck from Hugo Chavezland we'd be in great shape....

Thats something that I agree with you on 100 percent. I don't care how much weight that guy has lost, I am sick of paying Tits 10 million to lose games for us, and this fat fuck 8 mill a year. Crazy that these two guys are making just under 20 million in one year.. makes me want to cry.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Well I'm hopeful he can have a decent year... Again playing in Safeco doesn't hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom