• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The MLB thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Regular season kicks off tonight at 5 PM on ESPN. Braves and the defending champion Phillies.

Mariners kick off their season tomorrow in Minnesota at 5 on FSN.

I'm stoked! lol

Reaction score
Yeah I can't wait for CC to make the Yank debut tomorrow. If the Yanks play like they did those last two scrimmage games against the Cubs it will a be nice season for us :)

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Yeah I can't wait for CC to make the Yank debut tomorrow. If the Yanks play like they did those last two scrimmage games against the Cubs it will a be nice season for us :)

Oh CC, you mean the ace of my fantasy team? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: if only you knew how to draft 96, then maybe I'd work up a trade with you :cool:.

S

Seattlehawk94

Mark Lowe? The middle reliever of the M's? Or Derek Lowe of the Braves? LOL

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Mark Lowe? The middle reliever of the M's? Or Derek Lowe of the Braves? LOL

lol yeah my bad... I'm just so pumped for the season to start tonight lol.

Reaction score
Wow, that intro video by FSN for the Mariners was really...really crappy. Seems like they hired a bunch of 10 year olds to do some video work for them for cheap.

Reaction score
hawkfanadam said:
bobflipaburger said:
The song was horrible too.

I know. Thank god it's not just me. I was just looking at the screen wondering if they were serious or not. haha
They seriously need to learn how to use green screens. :lol:

Felix almost tweaked his ankle again. Luckily he didn't.

1-0 M's. :D

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Felix is doing a great job of getting out of trouble. Time for franklin to get a rally going.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
hawkfanadam said:
bobflipaburger said:
Felix is doing a great job of getting out of trouble. Time for franklin to get a rally going.

Thats what you were looking for adam!!! Hell yes!!

lol Actually I posted that way earlier, but that works for me. Good things are happening, we're going to surprise some people this year.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
hawkfanadam said:
bobflipaburger said:

Thats what you were looking for adam!!! Hell yes!!

lol Actually I posted that way earlier, but that works for me. Good things are happening, we're going to surprise some people this year.

I know you posted it earlier, but he still answered your call. haha. I really cannot wait for this season. But please tell me Tits isn't going to be our closer.. :roll:

Reaction score
Morrow is the closer. He was warming up before it became a 5 run game and then Batista was put in.

Reaction score
phaZe said:
Morrow is the closer. He was warming up before it became a 5 run game and then Batista was put in.

Well Batista was warming up before it was a five run game, and the commentators said that he was coming in to close. So I was just a little worried. I want to slot Morrow in the rotation sometime this season though. That would be nice to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom