• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The MLB thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seattlehawk94

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow95ZQZQZng"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow95ZQZQZng[/ame]

I'm in the zone bab-ah I'm in the zone....

Ice Cube nailed it....

I cried as soon as I saw that ball find a seat....Had the radio on during Juniors ABs after he switched with Simms. Had to hear him say "FLY AWWWWAY!" and "JUNIOR" tonight...Low and behold...He did...

Actually started to tear up.....Couldn't help it...Still remember being the LF Bleachers watching #1 landing below us back in 1989, I was 11....Took me back some 20 years later....

So excited about this season......So happy to see my IDOL back in his #24 M's Jersey...

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
hawkfanadam said:
phaZe said:
Morrow is the closer. He was warming up before it became a 5 run game and then Batista was put in.

Well Batista was warming up before it was a five run game, and the commentators said that he was coming in to close. So I was just a little worried. I want to slot Morrow in the rotation sometime this season though. That would be nice to see

I'm pretty sure that was just a precaution in case Felix ran into trouble in the 8th.

S

Seattlehawk94

who thought of that shut? "let's get an ugly bitch to sing a song that sucks" and make it our theme....

Fuck that shit.....

Needs to stop.....NOW!

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
haha no joke dude... But if we win I'm going to have to keep up the ritual until we lose.

Reaction score
Wow.... Words cannot describe that POS loss.. I understand Morrow loaded the bases.. but out of ALL the pitchers we had.. we put in BATISTA!??! are you shitting me??!?

S

Seattlehawk94

Mooriw's fault fucking diabetic gutless fucking bust....

Reaction score
hawkfanadam said:
Seattlehawk94 said:

Not his fault that he got two outs and Tits couldnt even manage a foul tip. Fucker.

Morrow got 2 outs and then walked 3 straight batters. It's absolutely his fault. Morrow is nothing but a head case with a big arm.

Reaction score
seahawkscott19 said:
hawkfanadam said:
Seattlehawk94 said:

Not his fault that he got two outs and Tits couldnt even manage a foul tip. Fucker.

Morrow got 2 outs and then walked 3 straight batters. It's absolutely his fault. Morrow is nothing but a head case with a big arm.

Yeah, you walk three batters. It is up to the CLOSER to finish the last out. If he is our closer, then we should trust him to get the last out. Not saying he would have gotten it. But why take the game out of his hands and get it to tits? I don't know why guys are so down on Morrow when he is one of our best arms in the pen and rotation. He has proven it time and time again in clutch situations, when the game is on the line. Batista has done completely the opposite. I don't understand your argument of how putting Batista in was the right move. Sorry, just don't see how a guy with 14 looses and 3/4 bs opportunities.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
It's early, Morrow will be fine. If we get the ball to him with the lead we'll be fine. He just has to return to form. He's had some health issues this spring so he's not in the kind of shape he should be in. I'm am really liking what I'm seeing from this line up and Bedard looked great until fatigue set in, he's also not quite in the shape he'd like to be in. This team is going to be so much better than last year... We've got a great rotation... Especially if Silva losing all that weight makes the impact we're all hoping it will make. We've got potentially GREAT defense especially in the outfield, last year we couldn't get a 2 out hit w/RISP to save our lives and this year so far we've shown much more timely hitting, we've got a ton of speed, and although we don't have any one guy that can murder the opposing team with his bat we've got solid hitters 1 through 9... Well if Johjima is as improved as he's looked we do. Sweeny, Beltre, Griffey, Lopez, Branyan are all guys that have or at least have the potential to drive in 100 runs. Chavez. Gutierrez, Ichiro, and Betancourt are all fast guys that can set the table for those guys and the those 3 outfielders have the potential to swipe 30+ bags a piece. No one guy is going to carry this team, it's going to take everyone doing their piece to take this team where they want to go... But I like the direction we're headed in and I think we have the talent to open some eyes this year.

Reaction score
I'm down on Morrow because I have to watch the guy we should have drafted win Cy Young's in San Fran while the head case Morrow decides that he wants to be a reliever for the rest of his career.

I'm not doubting Morrow can be a good closer in the future. But as of right now, he's just a big arm with terrible control who was injured and had a shortened Spring Training. He should have never been brought in to close this game, and his 3 straight walks with 2 outs in the 9th showed everyone that he's not ready to be a closer.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Who's going to close then? I think he's the only guy we've got that has the fastball to be a dominant closer.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Who's going to close then? I think he's the only guy we've got that has the fastball to be a dominant closer.

EXACTLY. And Batistas two consecutive base hits showed that he is not ready to be a pitcher. We don't have anyone else in that pen. The Mariners actually decided he should be a reliever now. In his own words he said "I want to be a starter, but it is better for the team if I work out of the pen" after the M's wanted to put him there. He just wants what is best for the team, and is the only person who can close on our team. Put Batista in again, see what happens. I guarantee if you put him in when the game is on the line he will blow it.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
That is the need that I think we will fill in the off season or maybe at the trade deadline if we're contenders... Well that would be a little late to convert Morrow back to a starter. I wish we had an established closer because then we could throw Rowland-Smith in the pen. We need a lefty out there.

S

Seattlehawk94

Don't have anyone else in the pen???

Uhhhhhhh until the gutless wonder started channeling his inner Rick Vaughn the pen didn't allow a baserunner after Bedard left. Blame Miggy but he came in on short rest and less than 20 warmups to try to save the guy who's not Licecum's sorry gutless draft busts diabetic ass.

Gutless has a million dollar arm, a ten cent head, and balls the size of peas. The fucker is borderline nutless he's a pussy and putting the blame for his being a pussy on Miggy is bs....

Real closets EARN their spot...This little bitch was gifted it because he knows as a starter he'll always be Linnc's bitch..

He the Cryin Leaf to Lincy's Peyton Manning.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom