• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks @ Rams

Reaction score
It was an open competition. Wilson looked better in his opportunities. I will say that at the time the game against KC looked a lot more impressive because I thought that defense was a potential top 10 defense, but they haven't looked very good this year. On those grounds, it looked like the right call. I still thought it would be a safer bet to go with Flynn.

Why so fucking hostile? (Hah! Pantera.) Everything you type seems so angry.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Bro because I'm so frustrated at what is going on!! I just feel like we're throwing the season and it what makes matters worse is I know Pete won't do shit about it. So we have to endure it!

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Let's just put John Ryan in there and give him a shot! Cant say he isn't the right guy for sure cause we haven't seen him play. Flawed logic. Time to man up and admit that you all bought in to Russell mania and want your money back.
John Ryan is not a QB. My logic is not flawed whatsoever. If Flynn is put in and consistently throws 4 INTs each game, clearly Wilson is the better choice. I never bought into "Russel mania." I said he looked like the better QB throughout training camp and that if there was a time when he wasn't getting the job done, I would like to see Flynn get a shot. My position has never changed. Now I am saying I would like to see what Flynn can do.

And we have seen Flynn play in the regular season. I know you guys like to discredit those games. But they count.

I do discredit them. Last time I checked, Flynn hasn't spent years in this offense nor would he still be throwing to a WR corp and a TE that are very superior to what we have. That's why I want would like to see what he can do here.

Reaction score
Wilson should progress as the season goes. Not trying to be the eternal optimist, that's just a fact. Although from the mindset that we have 2 capable QBs, and the offense is struggling it would make sense just to see what the offense would look like with Flynn at the helm. They do run the risk of ruining Wilson's confidence, but he doesn't appear to be playing with a ton of confidence right now anyways. When he actually does take his time in the pocket, he almost looks like he's second guessing himsel. Like maybe the whole conservative "don't turn the ball over" offense is in his head.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
wonder if they approved a bit because of Carp. Giacomini is a dumb fuck. He needs to be a hitman for the mob or on Jersey shore. He continues to hurt this team with his penalties.

:D

I dont wonder, I KNOW Carp owned it today. They ran weak side ALL DAY LONG. He is just so big, I think he could really be good inside.

Breno is a dumb ass, although that second penality, the unsportsmens for the block on Mickeal was BS, lynch was still trucking.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
John Ryan is not a QB. My logic is not flawed whatsoever. If Flynn is put in and consistently throws 4 INTs each game, clearly Wilson is the better choice. I never bought into "Russel mania." I said he looked like the better QB throughout training camp and that if there was a time when he wasn't getting the job done, I would like to see Flynn get a shot. My position has never changed. Now I am saying I would like to see what Flynn can do.

I do discredit them. Last time I checked, Flynn hasn't spent years in this offense nor would he still be throwing to a WR corp and a TE that are very superior to what we have. That's why I want would like to see what he can do here.
Dude you put Sidney, Edwards and even Miller on the current Packers team, Rodgers makes them look like all-pros. Look at what rice did when he had a healthy Favre throwing to him.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Even Pete said today during his post game press conf. With this running game they should be able to make plays throwing the ball.

Reaction score
Dude you put Sidney, Edwards and even Miller on the current Packers team, Rodgers makes them look like all-pros. Look at what rice did when he had a healthy Favre throwing to him.

Rodgers isn't even making his own guys look good this year.

Reaction score
"The Ewok" is a rookie (not using that as an excuse for how he's played) with a limited playbook, so as he plays more and the playbook opens up more he'll do nothing improve. Not to Aaron Rodgers MVP level, but he'll improve.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Gawd! Just read Mike Salks article. What a fucking east coast liberal vagina! Fucking short people power all the way with that douche bag.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
"The Ewok" is a rookie (not using that as an excuse for how he's played) with a limited playbook, so as he plays more and the playbook opens up more he'll do nothing improve. Not to Aaron Rodgers MVP level, but he'll improve.
Yeah, he'll do nothing but improve. There is no way he can fail!! It's never happened before!! No such thing as busts in this league. Especially 3rd round 5'10" QBs. Nope, nothing BUT improve.

You're def tapping that sign!

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Very evident that this forum is a SEATTLE Seahawks fan forum. Wilson and Pete would not be able to get away with this kind of shit from blue-coral fans. Places like Pittsburgh, Philly, Cleveland, Cincy, Baltimore, etc.... would be calling for their heads.

Here, its all, no lets just give him more chances. He may not be the best QB but he adopts cats from shelters, helps out at the soup kitchen, helped paint bicycle lanes and marched in the equal rights parade.

"Wilson/Gregoire 2016 - Change, Hope and Everything in between"

Top Bottom