• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks @ Rams

Reaction score
We've had their number for so long, I can't see that changing today. Our defense should make life living hell for Bradford. I say 17-6. Two Lynch TDs and a kick from Haushka.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
We are the only NFC West team they have beaten since 2007 I believe. I wouldn't be surprised to see them beat us today. But I'll go with my Hawks. 17-10.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
They beat us once in 2010, PCs first season. But that was like the only time in last 14 meetings or something like that.

Reaction score
Lol I loved the play call on that quick out though. Getting the balll to Tate with blockers out in frontis something we should try to do more of.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Why am I being subjected to fucking Mike Martz walk down the memory lane ? hello .....Seahawks fans are watching the game too !

Reaction score
I know it's not entirely Wilson's fault that they lost, but the Seahawks offense was better last year with Tarvaris Jackson. Wilson being "limited" is hurting the team more and more each week. They should be 1-3, not 2-2.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
RW looked like a rookie, deer in the headlights. Took a step back this week. looked more like "APPLESAUCE" and less like the QB of the future. Is all the conservative, safe, playcalling restricting is ability to play 'loose'?

HATE the call pass on 3 and 2 in the redzone!? They didnt even have a back in so the d could play the pass/blitz. Fucking Bevell, hate when coaches outsmart themselves. STUPID!

I have serious concerns about how this team approaches winning. You cant rely on Defense and last minute heroics every game. IF you do you will be 8-8.

RANT!

Reaction score
RW looked like a rookie, deer in the headlights. Took a step back this week. looked more like "APPLESAUCE" and less like the QB of the future. Is all the conservative, safe, playcalling restricting is ability to play 'loose'?
Agreed.

HATE the call pass on 3 and 2 in the redzone!? They didnt even have a back in so the d could play the pass/blitz. Fucking Bevell, hate when coaches outsmart themselves. STUPID!
I was thinking the same thing. They were rushing the ball with ease on that drive and then they decide to pass it on a crucial 3rd down. Bad play calling for sure.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
WE were running like a boss, both turbin and lynch, underneath stuff was available too.
I thought one of Flynn and RW strengths were getting the ball off to dump off routes when they are in trouble.
BUt RW seems to be freezing in the pocket, not sound decision making...
Okay I can feel the flynn chants coming... where you at?????

Idahawk

Reaction score
It was ugly in every phase ! Who lets a team score on a fucking high school play ? Where were the coaches on that one, how do you not see that at the pro level ? We could have ran the ball that entire game and won , I don't get the play calls it seems like when we do get rolling we fucking change from whats working and do something else ?

Wilson looks better in the fast pace of the 2 minute drill, we may have to start going no huddle on some of these drives and get the kid some relief from all the heat teams are bringing. Were all sitting at home calling the plays, its not hard to defend Wilson when the whole world knows its a fucking pass ? Wilson looked bad and I am in no way saying he didn't and he blew some chances today, its going to hard for him as teams will just keep coming, until he can complete some plays down the field, this is a growing pain that comes with a rookie QB, its hard to watch .

Losing two in the division is like losing 4 games, going to be a very hard road to factor in at the end of the season if we can't win on the road and lose more trap games !

Top Bottom