• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks @ Rams

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry to re-hash but Wilson was not impressive today. The D kept is close otherwise it would of been a blow out.

Is Flynn the answer? Not sure but something needs to change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I know it's not entirely Wilson's fault that they lost, but the Seahawks offense was better last year with Tarvaris Jackson. Wilson being "limited" is hurting the team more and more each week. They should be 1-3, not 2-2.

This is a pro Flynn argument I can respect... Notice how he didn't say it like a complete jackass?

Reaction score
First 4 Games:
Russell Wilson: 60-100, 594 yds, 4 TDs, 4 INTs
Sidney Rice: 12 recs, 132 yds, 1 TD
Golden Tate: 7 recs, 98 yds, 2 TDs
Zach Miller: 9 recs, 91 yds
Anthony McCoy: 2 recs, 70 yds, 1 TD
Marshawn Lynch: 92 carries, 423 yds, 2 TDs

Projected End of Season:
Russell Wilson: 240-400, 2376 yds, 16 TDs, 16 INTs
Sidney Rice: 48 recs, 528 yds, 4 TDs
Golden Tate: 28 recs, 392 yds, 8 TDs
Zach Miller: 36 recs, 364 yds
Anthony McCoy: 8 recs, 280 yds, 4 TDs
Marshawn Lynch: 368 carries, 1692 yds, 8 TDs

Seahawk80

Huddler
Reaction score
As a fan, I always try to find a positive or two after each loss. Today's positive is that the defense showed up & only gave up 1 touchdown, bringing their total of the season so far to five (nfl.com says they have four, but I'm assuming the stats aren't updated in real time). With the Texans giving up a couple in their route today, bringing their total to six, only Arizona has allowed fewer than the Seahawks at two.

Go Seahawks!

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
No rant, no emotions.... Ok maybe a little lol

*Defense played ok - run d was good but the secondary played average at best. Sherman got beat several times and they made Bradford look like Joe Montana a week after making Rodgers look like Whitehurst.

*Marshawn is a Beast. Love that dude. When you're backing is running like this, you've got no business losing games to the Rams. Turbin looked good as well. Love having two strong bacms.

*Oline did okay pass blocking and solid in run blocking-wonder if they approved a bit because of Carp. Giacomini is a dumb fuck. He needs to be a hitman for the mob or on Jersey shore. He continues to hurt this team with his penalties.

*Wilson missed a ton of open dudes. He continues to panic after seeing his first option covered and sensing any pressure. My opinion hasn't changed on him. Ya'll know how I feel, and each game continues to validate that. Wrong QB and wrong decision by the coach.

*Play calling was ok. I agree that spreading it out with no rb in the backfield on 3rd and short is very predictable. However, on more than half of those Russell missed wide open guys had he just gotten the ball out quickly.

*This was a game we should've won.

And Bob, I can be a jackass all I want with my anti-Wilson comments. We don't need to be politically correct. Fuck Wilson! :D

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Ida, I think they aren't counting the Rams TD against the defense because it came on a FG try. So technically its a special teams TD. I think.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Let's just put John Ryan in there and give him a shot! Cant say he isn't the right guy for sure cause we haven't seen him play. Flawed logic. Time to man up and admit that you all bought in to Russell mania and want your money back.

Reaction score
Lol the entire QB controversy argument is full of flawed logic. I didn't "buy in" to either QB, I bought in to PC. That hasn't changed.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Lol the entire QB controversy argument is full of flawed logic. I didn't "buy in" to either QB, I bought in to PC. That hasn't changed.
Did you put up a "ALL IN" sign above your bedroom door? Do you tap it each morning as you start your day?

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
You bought into what Pete was selling. He sold you Russellmania! And you will take it to your grave before admitting it was a mistake to sign him. Even after it costs us a potentially special season. 0-2 in the division. At this rate we'll be lucky to get 3rd.

Reaction score
The INT to Baldwin was flukey, and I think Baldwin needs to catch that ball. But that was a bad play by Wilson.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
By whose standards? Petes? Like I said... Pete made the wrong call. 31 other coaches start Flynn in these exact same circumstances. Wilson led the league in just about every passing category in preseason. That is why he "won" the job. Now he's at the bottom and losing games.

Top Bottom