• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

This place looks dead. What happened? I'm back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Not technicality, its the opinion of the oddsmaker. The Seahawks are expected to win it.
The opinion of the oddsmakers at 9-5 is that they probably WON'T win it. That's the technicality.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
You never answered my original question. When were they ever "expected" to win it all before and what are these excuses you were referring to? I was asking because you're implying that Seahawk fans are more prone than other fan bases to make excuses when the team loses.
In actuality you see that from fans all over the league but for some strange reason some people want to attribute that mainly to Seahawk fans.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Officially not sad as his production until his injury early this season put him second behind Peyton Manning. His injury does call into question his durability but since he is a pocket passer and the Rams are expected to go after offensive lineman (especially now with Long out until week5 or so of next season) the injury isn't a huge concern. I don't believe the money is either. There have been rumblings in Rams land since Clemons play has been admirable and improving but I believe its more due to the change in offensive system. That said if Bradford goes down again I think Fisher will move him out fast. The rebuilding of the Rams has been pursued at a fast pace and another strong finish by the Rams will attract more quality free agents, possibly a durable serviceable QB. Who knows?

That sounds pretty sad to me ....... But at least your the worst team in the best division in football .

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
The opinion of the oddsmakers at 9-5 is that they probably WON'T win it. That's the technicality.

No its not. Its the opinion of the oddsmaker that compared to all other teams the Seahawks are viewed as having the best shot at winning it all. Its no technicality its odds making which is a compromise between generating more betting while not having to go bankrupt through high pay outs.

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
You never answered my original question. When were they ever "expected" to win it all before and what are these excuses you were referring to? I was asking because you're implying that Seahawk fans are more prone than other fan bases to make excuses when the team loses.
In actuality you see that from fans all over the league but for some strange reason some people want to attribute that mainly to Seahawk fans.

Because its true. Super Bowl XL sealed it. Even look at last year when the Seahawks got away with stealing a win against the Packers on an obviously BS call the Seahawks and fans still defended the call. Thats why.

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
That sounds pretty sad to me ....... But at least your the worst team in the best division in football .

From your negative view perhaps but the facts about this Rams team leave much to be positive about. Thats why todays game can be so important for a young Rams team.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
From your negative view perhaps but the facts about this Rams team leave much to be positive about. Thats why todays game can be so important for a young Rams team.

I agree. This will be an important loss for the young Lambs team. ;)

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
What about a non Seahawks fan owning this site? Is that true? Is it you? Where did most of the posters go? I received invites to join over the years but those sites are gone now. 12-3 and the highest rated team practically the entire season and this place is this dead? Sure a month off would suck but there has been all kinds of time for that to recover. 2013 Seahawks are so much more of a powerhouse than the 2005 team ever was and this place is dead? Even Sal's place looks like the plug has been pulled. Nothing at all like 2005 when you could engage in conversation 24-7! Someone mentioned Facebook but thats too sad to comprehend. This should be the Seahawks year. No excuses.

Yes it is true. I own the site but want this site to grow but it is going to be a slow growth due to the issues we had earlier.

But those are behind us now and will NOT happen again. Things should be getting better as we get close to the Super Bowl.

But it's always nice to get some active posters reinstated. Even if they are opposing fans. ;). Always looking for someone who likes to discuss football!

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Yes it is true. I own the site but want this site to grow but it is going to be a slow growth due to the issues we had earlier.

But those are behind us now and will NOT happen again. Things should be getting better as we get close to the Super Bowl.

But it's always nice to get some active posters reinstated. Even if they are opposing fans. ;). Always looking for someone who likes to discuss football!

OK thanks. Now which team are you a fan if not the Seahawks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom