• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

This place looks dead. What happened? I'm back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Rams to play spoilers for your HFA. Can't stand your guts though would rather see your Seahawks win it all than the 49ers.

Reaction score
This place is dead because it's owned by someone other than a Seahawks fan. And the site was down for like a month plus so most fled to other sites/pages.

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
This place is dead because it's owned by someone other than a Seahawks fan. And the site was down for like a month plus so most fled to other sites/pages.

Really? So that is what has happened with the site that goes all the way back to the TalkHawk days of Mason? Granted it was a real crap storm with Mason self inflicting the demise of his own site but this place was, well 'new'. Why would a non fan (another team's fan?) buy this site? Who owns it? With the incredible season your Seahawks are having this place should be really busy. Big H's site is still up last time I looked but it was basically abandoned when this site started……or was it another site before this one? I've lost track. Sad thing is the original TalkHawks site was a lot of fun and had great info until a few bad apples gave Mason seriously bad advice.

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Least we agree on that. Rams have nothing to play for other then a draft pick, so you have that going for ya.

Rams already have the Redskins first round pick this draft as well which is looking more valuable with each redskins loss. But that isn't potential benefit of this game for the Rams. The benefit is getting the youngest team in the NFL a big time game experience on the road even if its only to play as spoiler. So many rookies have contributed well this year so it could be a good building block for next season. Sure getting tired of having to play week 17 in Seattle each year. Maybe next season it will change.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Really? So that is what has happened with the site that goes all the way back to the TalkHawk days of Mason? Granted it was a real crap storm with Mason self inflicting the demise of his own site but this place was, well 'new'. Why would a non fan (another team's fan?) buy this site? Who owns it? With the incredible season your Seahawks are having this place should be really busy. Big H's site is still up last time I looked but it was basically abandoned when this site started……or was it another site before this one? I've lost track. Sad thing is the original TalkHawks site was a lot of fun and had great info until a few bad apples gave Mason seriously bad advice.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I actually think this place gets busier during losses then wins... lolz!
Ppl like to annylize, bitch, whatever, but yeah it should be way more hoppin, not alot of newbs come on here for some reason. Just same 5-7 ppl posting.

I dont think think there is a hawks fan out there that isnt nervous about the Rams finale, after the Az game. But that said I think they will play up for this game, with all the chips on the table. Rams upset would certainly stoke the ol' rivalary we had in the early 2000's!

Reaction score
I actually think this place gets busier during losses then wins... lolz!
Ppl like to annylize, bitch, whatever, but yeah it should be way more hoppin, not alot of newbs come on here for some reason. Just same 5-7 ppl posting.

I dont think think there is a hawks fan out there that isnt nervous about the Rams finale, after the Az game. But that said I think they will play up for this game, with all the chips on the table. Rams upset would certainly stoke the ol' rivalary we had in the early 2000's!

If they can't get up and play one of their best games of the season with everything that's on the line in this game, they don't deserve the #1 seed.

Reaction score
lol THAT'S RIGHT! I can delete posts with a single click and ban you faster than a speeding bullet!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Is this the original Ramswrath? I thought he went to prison? lmao....

From your buddy Fanatic12....happy holiday's you filthy animal.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
He's out on parole , he's not allowed within 50 ft of any farm animals.

Ah....I remember the good times smacking it up with the envious lambs. I heard they are trying to clone Kurt Warner so they can return to their heyday. So sweet to live in the past...very much like the Whiner fans.

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Is this the original Ramswrath? I thought he went to prison? lmao....

From your buddy Fanatic12....happy holiday's you filthy animal.

Thanks Jan12. I always figured you were one to stay Home Alone.

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Ah....I remember the good times smacking it up with the envious lambs. I heard they are trying to clone Kurt Warner so they can return to their heyday. So sweet to live in the past...very much like the Whiner fans.

Not envious since Rams fans already have what you want. When you have a Super Bowl win in your pocket it tends to smooth over (somewhat but not much) the bad times. Rams have turned the corner and are the youngest team in the NFL. I definitely look forward to the future but not at the expense of this sunday. The Colts, Saints, Bears in recent weeks have looked past the Rams to their detriment. Without Wilson you have no offense. Quinn and crew will be working on that.

As strong as the Seahawks look this season if they fail to win it all I wonder what the excuse will be this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom