• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

This place looks dead. What happened? I'm back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
I knew I'd have to explain it to the Lamb fans...Seahawk fan infighting correlating to a mother eating it's young...get it now?

That still isn't much of an explanation. What happened?

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This thread has gone a little sideways but anyways...

All moderator permissions have been removed from all accounts a few weeks back due to issues with certain moderator actions. (IE - deleting threads posts)

A couple of people have been made mods in the mean time, 94's account will be deleted (as he requested), and I am talking with Number 18 about his mod permissions, if he still wants them.

The site is going through some changes and hopefully by the time next season rolls around it will be for the better. And if you have specific questions, please send me a message and I will be happy to continue the conversion in private.

In the mean time, this thread is getting closed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This thread has gone a little sideways but anyways...

All moderator permissions have been removed from all accounts a few weeks back due to issues with certain moderator actions. (IE - deleting threads posts)

A couple of people have been made mods in the mean time, 94's account will be deleted (as he requested), and I am talking with Number 12 about his mod permissions, if he still wants them.

The site is going through some changes and hopefully by the time next season rolls around it will be for the better. And if you have specific questions, please send me a message and I will be happy to continue the conversion in private.

In the mean time, this thread is getting closed.
Number 18*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom