• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

This place looks dead. What happened? I'm back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Not thriving now, hence the need for regime change I suppose. But hey, you've got that cool Facebook page...I wouldn't worry about this site. ;)

S

Seattlehawk94

Not really worried..More like rubber necking a car wreck hoping to see a decapitation...

This is the interwebz equivalent of that...

S

Seattlehawk94

Don't get uppity Bob...This is science...Like Jane Goodall and the chimps...

I soon expect them to pick each others lice

S

Seattlehawk94

It's almost at ex-girlfriend level of not caring.

LOL

No more of a this is funny kinda thing...Haven't posted in forever, only read maybe a thread a month if that..Someone let me know a shitstorm went down here and I'm just here for the view...

S

Seattlehawk94

Dr Zaius Dr Zaius..Oh...oh Doc - tor Zaius..

#TroyMclure

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I haven't seen any "shitstorm" as you mentioned here or discussed...well until you brought it up just now. But anyway, back to not caring brother.

S

Seattlehawk94

I haven't seen any "shitstorm" as you mentioned here or discussed...well until you brought it up just now. But anyway, back to not caring brother.

You are right...Like a tree falling in a forest type shit...Can there be a storm if anyone isn't there to hear or see it..

#deepthoughts

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I've seen more post recently than in the last couple months. I don't believe anyone was banned...everyone can still post.

S

Seattlehawk94

LOL..I know Y'all have fingers on the button..

Ida is sending the SS looking for reasons...

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
LOL..I know Y'all have fingers on the button..

Ida is sending the SS looking for reasons...

Moderation requires actively being involved...you know that. Nobody has any fingers on buttons. We're all fans of the same team. Lets play nice.

S

Seattlehawk94

I am playing nice, I think...For me this is "nice"..

Just asked why no one knew their permissions were going away...Not asking for myself actually because like Rhett Butler I don't give a damn, asking other people..

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I think when the SS or Nazi's get mentioned it's debatable. But I hear you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom