• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

This place looks dead. What happened? I'm back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Where did the permissions go and when did this happen?

I'm not sure why or when but it was most likely last week or this week? I was asked to be one of the moderators on the site, but I'm not certain who all the other moderators were or who they are now?

I've been mostly deleting spam since we really don't have a ton of trolls. Moderation at the moment is a snap. I'd PM the site owner for more details. I wish I had more info.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Then why are people out of it?

My answer was a joke, more mythical than actual. I see no Rat Pack forum on this site...not that I have access to. In my mind the Rat Pack always exists...it's more like an idea than an actual group at this point. I never turned in my card. ;)

S

Seattlehawk94

It's there...Somewhere...Some people still have permissions to it..

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
It's there...Somewhere...Some people still have permissions to it..

I'll investigate that... ;) I thought you were kidding. Is the manifesto in there listing the regime from the Capo Di Tutti Capi on down? Haha...Too funny...

Reaction score
Well now that IT has been discussed in the open forums it must be shut down and all members will receive new identities and be relocated for their safety. The site will be completely shut down and records of its existence will be destroyed. Future plans will be discussed at the next annual encampment at the Bohemian Grove. Our people will be in contact with yours.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Let's keep it about football. Anyone that doesn't want to be here doesn't have to be , but repeated bashing of this site and it's members won't be allowed.

Free Brandon Browner

S

Seattlehawk94

I agree...Remove all my posts first and delete any traces of my account and I'll bolt....

S

Seattlehawk94

No drama...Just want my posts/account deleted..Such a simple request that I don't see how there would be an issue.. Actually made the request to Adam before his permissions got pulled completely months ago but he was just lowly mod by then so he couldn't.

Now I'm making the same request to you.

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Where's the eating popcorn smilie when I need it?:whistling: Is there a brief explanation as to WTH this thread has devolved into? Why does 94 want to be disappeared?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom