• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Seahawks @ Panthers thread

Reaction score
After five weeks, 5 TDs and 6 INTs is not acceptable. I don't care what it takes at this point. But it has to change. This is a Super Bowl caliber team with only one glaring weakness. We have a chance at a historic seasons. We cannot risk to fuck it up for the sake of a rookie QB learning on the job.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
He doesn't attempt those tight throws. I think because he doesn't want to risk a turnover. Might be a trust thing with the recievers too.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
He isn't seeing things in the red zone some times, but it doesn't seem like its because of his height to me. I think he has a problem with looking to the right side of the field too much. Now that I think about it, he doesn't throw left very much.

Reaction score
One thing I will give him was that beautiful 56 yard bomb to Tate that was negated by stupid fucked Jersey Shore #68. Fucking Italians. Stick to making pizza.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Good enough in what way?

I totally hate that philosophy. The win (again) was thanks to our D and weak ass opponent. Listen to Greg Gumble during the game commenting on Wilson's inability to score because he won't take a risk. He also mentioned Flynn's no longer injured. Taking care of the ball is one thing. We can't keep winning games with an inept QB. Pats, 9ers and Lions are coming, 1 offensive TD is not going to hack it.

We could have devasted the panthers with a real QB.

Sorry you hate it, and it is nerve racking, but get used to it or find a new team. PC offense is predicated on conservative, game management, qb play, running the ball, and a ball hawking defense, playing things tight to the vest.

Carolina is a weak ass opponent? They almost beat the 4-0 atlanta falcons, and plus add on the east coast travel??? I'll take the W thanks, ive watched us loose a seasons worth of east coast games.

Inept QB? 75% completion, 220 + yards? There was 2-3 other BIG passing plays that were called back or turned over. RW did alright, but he aint inept, WTF?

1 TD will win when we have 3 field goals and our defense fucks teams up. If we are playing from behind, then I would expect to see more urgency, but when your protecting alead.... These are the fundementals dude...

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
One thing I will give him was that beautiful 56 yard bomb to Tate that was negated by stupid fucked Jersey Shore #68. Fucking Italians. Stick to making pizza.

He had some very nice strikes over the middle to TE and found Sidney a few times on the perimeter.
I think the passing is coming along, he might be in a shoot out next game, then we'll see what he can/cant do.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score

That pissed me off... That was the best pass of Wilson's career and it didn't even count.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
He had some very nice strikes over the middle to TE and found Sidney a few times on the perimeter.
I think the passing is coming along, he might be in a shoot out next game, then we'll see what he can/cant do.

I think we are getting a pretty clear reading of what he can do. 1 TD a game. I guess it will take some Pats and 9ers to change some minds.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I think we are getting a pretty clear reading of what he can do. 1 TD a game. I guess it will take some Pats and 9ers to change some minds.

So you have a clear idea of what any rookie can do five games into their career? Give me a break. Why don't you go figure out what station Gumbel really works for. Or if Darnell Dockett finally retired.

Idahawk

Reaction score

ooooooooooo first Ware was going to kill him then Matthews , now its the Patriots and 9ers LOL.

give it up

Idahawk

Reaction score
After five weeks, 5 TDs and 6 INTs is not acceptable. I don't care what it takes at this point. But it has to change. This is a Super Bowl caliber team with only one glaring weakness. We have a chance at a historic seasons. We cannot risk to fuck it up for the sake of a rookie QB learning on the job.

Wilson has more starts then Flynn

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
LOL^^^

But 18, if a rookie QB with a limited playbook that's been a liittle "gun shy" ("Brian Gumble's" term) in the red zone is only scoring 1 TD a game, that's all he'll ever throw!

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Carroll even said after last week , that Giacomini " would pay dearly" for those stupid moves and then he starts him again ?????

He benched him for a series. Sent a message, if this continues he might get benched permanently.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Picked up on a few tidbits from Peter King this morning:

1. He thinks the NFCW is the best division in football right now thanks to all the defense. It is hard to argue that.
2. Bruce Irvin is on pace for a 14.5 sack season. Good stuff and great validation for the pick. Hopefully he keeps improving. If he can develop some good moves in combination with his speed, he will be unreal.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Picked up on a few tidbits from Peter King this morning:

1. He thinks the NFCW is the best division in football right now thanks to all the defense. It is hard to argue that.
2. Bruce Irvin is on pace for a 14.5 sack season. Good stuff and great validation for the pick. Hopefully he keeps improving. If he can develop some good moves in combination with his speed, he will be unreal.

Good validation for King too. He picked Irvin as DROY.

Top Bottom