• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks release Rice and Bryant today

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Clemens is a better QB than Bradford so it's highly unlikely the Rams would have won that game with Bradford. And even if the Rams had won it, big deal. They would have laid claim to beating the Seahawks while the Seahawks played their worst game of the season. A Pop Warner team should have beaten them that night the way they played. But the Rams didn't. Bottom line is this. Seahawks A game blows the Rams A game completely out of the water every time.

Clemens is not better than Bradford. Interesting about the Seahawks A game and the Rams A game since the Rams beat both AZ and the Colts which both beat the Seahawks.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
The moves have the exact opposite effect actually. Are you really that dumb or is it just an act?

Better get used to the idea that the outlook for 2014 is that the Hawks are going to be even better than this year.
Dismantling? LOL. Dream on.

Yes dismantling. In 3 years you won't recognize the team from the turnover success generates.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Wow, actual post on football. Refreshing. lol

Did someone have a sleepover last night?

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
This sounds exactly like the shit you used to get pissed off at 94 for posting when he was booting people.

Being asked to be booted and getting banned out of spite is quite different. If you ask to be booted then your wish will be granted. I'd rather not see people leave but the fact is as a person you can't please everyone.

I could care less what happened before to tell you the truth. If you'd like to discuss the past PM the person involved directly.

I make it a point to treat everyone fairly and as far as I know no members have been banned without an effort to curb the behavior and then a discussion between Rob and the Mods. This is not a dictatorship, even if some are asking that it be run like one.

Lets get back to football now. We've wasted enough energy on the past and the he said, she said details. It's over, lets move forward.

Reaction score
Being asked to be booted and getting banned out of spite is quite different. If you ask to be booted then your wish will be granted. I'd rather not see people leave but the fact is as a person you can't please everyone.

I could care less what happened before to tell you the truth. If you'd like to discuss the past PM the person involved directly.

I make it a point to treat everyone fairly and as far as I know no members have been banned without an effort to curb the behavior and then a discussion between Rob and the Mods. This is not a dictatorship, even if some are asking that it be run like one.

Lets get back to football now. We've wasted enough energy on the past and the he said, she said details. It's over, lets move forward.

I didn't say he was acting like 94 because he booted #One (I didn't NOT say that either though), I said saying that he's looking forward to booting 18 sounds like 94. People who have been to mix things up and known to push things too far shouldn't be mods imo.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I didn't say he was acting like 94 because he booted #One (I didn't NOT say that either though), I said saying that he's looking forward to booting 18 sounds like 94. People who have been to mix things up and known to push things too far shouldn't be mods imo.

I agree.

But we are also human. If you insult anyone mod or not, then expect to at least have some smack thrown back at you. This is an unpaid gig. Ida does a very fair job moderating, but neither one of us is going to keep our mouths shut either.

Lets try and get along and forget past incidents.

We won the Super Bowl...I mean come on.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score

I was an excellent mod on two Seahawks forums. I taught Blue everything he knows.:whistling:

szat

Huddler
Reaction score

Wow I guess I missed all this ban action. I think that stupid BB12! #One did not want to get banned, it was more of dare.
I think you guys are getting personal. Idahawk obviously had it out for One, yes there was smack talk back in forth, I read it. It seems like you have some relationship with RW always protecting him. This forum has went south, and if we start banning long time members like #One that like to TALK ABOUT SEAHAWKS football then it will be crickets in here really soon.

More drama up in this thing then a hen house...

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Wow I guess I missed all this ban action. I think that stupid BB12! #One did not want to get banned, it was more of dare.
I think you guys are getting personal. Idahawk obviously had it out for One, yes there was smack talk back in forth, I read it. It seems like you have some relationship with RW always protecting him. This forum has went south, and if we start banning long time members like #One that like to TALK ABOUT SEAHAWKS football then it will be crickets in here really soon.

More drama up in this thing then a hen house...

There were also private messages that I doubt you're privy to.

I'm not personally involved with any of it. I ask people to cool out when they get personal. Like calling someone stupid.

You're the one who seems to have a personal vendetta against RW. When he's ever violated the rules I've warned him (which if I recall was once.) and he's complied. He often irritates me, but he's not violating any rules. On our run to the SB he was supportive and honest with his observations of the team. You may not like what he says, but he's not making you read his posts either.

As far as me being stupid, that's up for debate...but I'm quite sure I try to be fair.

Without alternate viewpoints this site would just be a Seahawk circle jerk. I'm not defending anyone, I'm trying to adhere to the idea that we debate instead of retaliate and get personal.

If you don't like what someone writes then stop reading them...I can't say it any more definitive than that.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
There were also private messages that I doubt you're privy to.

I'm not personally involved with any of it. I ask people to cool out when they get personal. Like calling someone stupid.

Dude you have it all twisted up.
I didn't call anyone stupid, the action of banning #one was fucking ridiculous, and personal. Right... I don't know PM's (private messages are personal) and I don't care, I saw what I saw.
Ive said some dumb ass things but I dont think Im stupid. Get it?

As far as ramsass is concerned, Im not going to list out the hundreds of obsurd, anti seahawk, trolling, double and triple posts, but since this site welcomes this type of activity, I will respond in kind. Thats what it has become, so be it.

Idahawk

Reaction score
the action of banning #one was fucking ridiculous, and personal

Sorry that you see it that way , I feel that I followed the rules gave him ample warnings and that he left me no choice , since he did ask me to do it ?

I don't know anything about any dare ? Seemed pretty straight forward to me , he doesn't like me and wanted out..

Free Brandon Browner

Last edited:

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Interesting about the Seahawks A game and the Rams A game since the Rams beat both AZ and the Colts which both beat the Seahawks.
Team A is better than Team B because Team B beat Team C and Team C beat Team A. It's unbelievable how many people use that argument. There's a saying about 'any given Sunday'. So are you saying that the Rams are a better team than the Seahawks because they beat Indy and the Seahawks didn't? Are you saying Indy's a better team than the Seahawks because they beat them once? Out of five head to head games against Indy, how many times do you think Indy would actually beat the Seahawks? Heck, Indy didn't even win the AFC. They got blown out by the team that lost to the team that got blown out by the Seahawks in the Super Bowl. How's that for an A>B>C>A scenario?

Bottom line is the Seahawks went 13-3, fielded one of the top defenses EVER and won the SB by a landslide. The Rams went 7-9 and didn't make the playoffs. So yeah, it's pretty clear who would end up on top in a A Game vs A Game contest.

The Cards don't apply because both the Rams and Seahawks split with them.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
the action of banning #one was fucking ridiculous, and personal

Sorry that you see it that way , I feel that I followed the rules gave him ample warnings and that he left me no choice , since he did ask me to do it ?

I don't know anything about any dare ? Seemed pretty straight forward to me , he doesn't like me and wanted out..

Free Brandon Browner

Thats fucked up ida, #One is my friend, and you just erased his ass. If he wanted out, he would simply not visit.
Come on guys... lol.... wow....

Top Bottom