• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Seahawks @ Panthers thread

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Oh yeah, saw that, theyve been needing a good PG for aloooong time.

S

Seattlehawk94

LOL

Just LOL....

This argument... LOL

"We might lose a couple games with Flynn until he gets on track, which by my own logic might be enough knock us out of the playoffs, but at least Wilson won't be QB anymore!"

We're 1 game back in the division by the way, so saying we're at the bottom of the division is pretty misleading.

Does anyone else notice a pattern? Thread Title: "Anyone going to the game this Sunday"

Next 50 posts: FUCK WILSON! NO FUCK FLYNN! NO---FUCK YOU!

hahahahahahaha

Theme of the season....My QB is better than your's...lulz

Reaction score
Bro! Wilson has improved. He threw 2 INTs instead of 3, and we are now 31st in passing instead of 32nd!

S

Seattlehawk94

HAHA....At that pace we will finish 28th overall in passing....Only if he keeps up that torrid pace though..

Reaction score
HAHA....At that pace we will finish 28th overall in passing....Only if he keeps up that torrid pace though..
But how do you know Flynn will do any better? Just because he threw more TDs in one game than Wilson did in 5, doesnt mean he'll do any better!! No way to know FOR SURE if Flynn will be any better!!

S

Seattlehawk94

He did that with the Packers....He sucks, the team did it for him...

S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah cause our receivers can't get open like Jordy Nelson or James Jones!

It's all the OL, the WRs, the Coaches, the Lambeau homefield, the RBs, the ball boys, and the kid who get's the tee after kickoffs....They won that game, Flynn was just there....:laugh:

Reaction score
Do you two need a room for your little Flynn circle jerk? :laugh:
You act like we are the only two people out there calling for a change. We may be the minority on here (which says something about what this place has become.....), but I know you listen to KJR, I know you read all the comments readers are posting on the 'times and tribune websites, people want a QB change. People are starting to see that what Russell is bringing to the table isn't going to cut it long term.

Like I said, I've made peace with the fact that we probably wont see a change unless something drastic happens (injury or something). We know 5 picks in two games isnt going to force it. I'm done comparing Flynn to Wilson. It's a moot point like you said. I'm sure as hell not done bashing Wilson as long as he continues to play this way, until he proves me wrong (which I don't think will happen). Didn't happen with Charlie, no matter how hard some of you guys tooted his horn.

I think we will get to see what this teams ceiling is this Sunday. I predict our defense will play lights out - maybe even better than they did against GB. I still think the Patriots will score more points than we'll be able to come up with-and I think at the end of the day, it will be pretty clear why we lost that game.

Idahawk

Reaction score
I think we will get to see what this teams ceiling is this Sunday. I predict our defense will play lights out - maybe even better than they did against GB. I still think the Patriots will score more points than we'll be able to come up with-and I think at the end of the day, it will be pretty clear why we lost that game.

Breno again ?

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I was just referring to your guys' back and forth in this thread. You were the only two posting for a while. Come on, give me some credit for some humor instead of my normal serious demeanor. :)

Reaction score

Breno again ?
I know Breno has been playing like a dumb gweedo, but that one personal foul penalty was BS. I think the refs have seen tape on him. They see that he plays through the whistle and is a nasty dude. They want to prove a point, so they are nit picking at all the little shit. Just like Goodell does with James Harrison. Fuck the NFL and their "safety rules".

Vent over.

S

Seattlehawk94

Why did you delete that post One? I thought it was well thought out, concise, to the point, and on topic....Sure if you took a poll most would agree....

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
We all want the same thing, to win. We want to know that our offense has a better chance of scoring than punting when they get the ball. I am of the opinion that PC fucked up by starting Wilson this year and it may keep us from having a winning season.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Why did you delete that post One? I thought it was well thought out, concise, to the point, and on topic....Sure if you took a poll most would agree....

Punting is fine as long as we move the ball a little and win the field position battle. The biggest thing is hen we get red zone opportuninies, we need to punch it in for 6.

S

Seattlehawk94

Punting is fine as long as we move the ball a little and win the field position battle. The biggest thing is hen we get red zone opportuninies, we need to punch it in for 6.

What does that have to do with Ida being a tool?

Top Bottom