• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Seahawks @ Panthers thread

Reaction score
Reaction score
Would love to see Kam come through on a safety blitz and lay Newton out. That and a Seahawks win would put a smile on my face.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Or have Kam come off the corner, have Newton not see him, rollout straight into and just get crushed. Kam > Cam.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Shit I thought this would be a morning game... 1:00 start, 4:00 their time.
That might help the jet lag thing.

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
Are the refs now having their revenge against the Seahawks for that one call against the packers? They flag every slightest thing on us, nothing on Panthers... Weak.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
We squeaked by in the this one dispite the horrid officiating. Worst calls I have seen all year, and yes that is counting the scabs. Breno has been a problem, but 2 of 3 calls against him were bullshit. He blocked out a corner before the whistle blew, that is legal.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Russell played good enough today, he showed off his arm and made some good decisions. Was alittle conservative, seemed little gun shy but got to like the first pass to tate, and overall numbers were good. The few mistakes I saw, the pick obviously, not the second one, that was on Lynch. He missed a open Baldwin for TD. Held on to the ball alittle, and on a scramble had some running room, and just ran into a defender.

But all in all he did well, they won, and therefore buys him the right to start at home next week.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
No argument here. I was happy with how Wilson played today, not jumping out of my seat. But he looked much better this week. The pick 6 was an awful throw, but he had a decent game overall. The offense was what we're all looking for. Relatively average, but able to move the ball and play the field position battle.

Red zone offense still needs to improve.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Was really suprised how much Carolina was able to shut down our run. Maybe they made that a priority.
Pass rush was awesome and BI had a great day, sealed the victory with the forced fumble. It makes games so much more exciting when we can get to the QB. Cant wait to see Tom Brady get pile drived at Clink!

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Agreed! I want Brady and Bellichick to leave Seattle in tears! Lol

Loved seeing Bruce chase Netwon down from behind. How many defensive linemen can do that? Wagner is a stud. Can't wait to see how these guys match up against New England's offense.

Reaction score
Both rooks getting sacks on one of the faster, more physical QBs in the league. Wonder if it had anything to do with their 4.4 40 times lol.

Reaction score
''When you know what guys are doing and you still can't beat them, they're just good at what they do,'' said Newton, last year's No. 1 overall draft pick.

When a cocky piece of shit like Newton says something this humbling, you know your defense is that good!

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
The more I see/think about that forced fumbled by Browner, the more I love that play. Playing both parts of the option and forcing the fumble... God damn, that was impressive.

Reaction score
Browner is awesome. Who would ever think a 6'4" 220lb dude could play corner and dominate!

Top Bottom