• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Seahawks @ Panthers thread

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Ryan Kalil out for the season... Maybe that's why they didn't try to sneak with Newton on the goal line?

Reaction score
Why did you delete that post One? I thought it was well thought out, concise, to the point, and on topic....Sure if you took a poll most would agree....
Why did you delete that post One? I thought it was well thought out, concise, to the point, and on topic....Sure if you took a poll most would agree....
Ohhh ha! Yeah I quoted the wrong post when I posted it. Deleted it and was like 'ehh' not going to repost. The ole pooch has been behaving lately. He's a blind Wilson follower. Ride or die.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Ohhh ha! Yeah I quoted the wrong post when I posted it. Deleted it and was like 'ehh' not going to repost. The ole pooch has been behaving lately. He's a blind Wilson follower. Ride or die.

post what you want gerow

Funny I'm the only one who HAS to behave around here.

Reaction score
Don't get the gerow reference.

You don't have to behave. Just helps keep things a little civil.

Top Bottom