• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official CBA Thread

S

Seattlehawk94

Both ate tools...Greg Aielllo should have been commish like the plan was supposed to be...Badhell kinda stepped over Aeillo and became the useper to the throne..He's the son of a politico asshole born with.a silver spoon in his mouth..

JeeeeeahMaurice is a Suge Knight lookalike and act alike who needs to get fucked up like Tupac in a drive by..The guy is a greedy scandalous piece of shit who if he wasn't with the NFLPA would probably be hanging Vanilla Ice out of windows..

Fuck them both...Wish some irate fan would off them so we can get back to football..Anyone here irate enough to become a martyr? You'll get 75 virgin cheerleaders, Sunday Ticket, a Lazyboy, and an endless supply of chicken wings in "NFL Heaven"...

S

Seattlehawk94

Ah, that is from St. Vince Chapter 1 Verse 1...Great passage...

My favorite passage is From the Book of St. Holmgren "and thou didn't know thou would haveth to play against the men in the black and white flowing robes as well"....

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks for the updates and links, guys. Have not been able to follow and wondered where we were.

I just don't get the lack of compromise. It's all pretty logical; simply mirror the part of the real business world that works. I don't care for one side or the other; it's like the stupid Democrats and Republicans--just shut the hell up--I couldn't care LESS about your unrealistic ideologies. Work TOGETHER and get some friggin' work done so the rest of us can go on with our lives--and our football!!
:pissed:

S

Seattlehawk94

Saw it...Kinda pissed me off....Like telling a kid "well, good job in school but you can't attend your graduation if you want to have a future at this company"...Well...Not "like" at all---that's EXACTLY what it IS..

I hate Suge Knight and his band of fucking idiots....Hard to root for old money owners but...I'm rooting for them...Much like I did during the 1994 Baseball Strike....Players are overpaid babies...

Reaction score
Adrian Peterson is an idiot... He said what the players are going through is "modern day slavery."

The owners are bullying the players a bit, but using the word slavery to describe the situation is just moronic.

S

Seattlehawk94

Bullying? How so? By paying all the overhead and wanting to keep more of it than a bunch of punk who are whining they might have to work 18 days a year instead of 16...boo effing hoo...

Reaction score
Fuck Adrain Peterson. Modern slavery lol. Fucking tool. No the rest of us who have mortgages, car payments and wives who love to spend money they don't have are real slaves.

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
Since the owners have money set aside if the lock out does happen. don't think they players will stay united through the whole thing..specially ones that aren't making as much money as the others. I think owners will get rookie wage scale and more money in their pockets but no 18 game season

Reaction score
Maybe not bullying, but they are strong arming them a little. Hard to argue with that. And 18 games is going to happen, I think 16 is just fine, but its all about money.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;56185 said:
Adrian Peterson is an idiot... He said what the players are going through is "modern day slavery."

The owners are bullying the players a bit, but using the word slavery to describe the situation is just moronic.

Yup. Just wait for someone else to invoke the "N" word (that would be "Nazis"). Once slavery is brought up, the Nazi analogy can't be far behind!
:scenic:

Reaction score
Bru-Hed;56194 said:
Yup. Just wait for someone else to invoke the "N" word (that would be "Nazis"). Once slavery is brought up, the Nazi analogy can't be far behind!
:scenic:

If they were fox news or the tea party they would have used that analogy a couple hundred times already lol.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
tonos253;56191 said:
Since the owners have money set aside if the lock out does happen. don't think they players will stay united through the whole thing..specially ones that aren't making as much money as the others. I think owners will get rookie wage scale and more money in their pockets but no 18 game season

Owners and players alike agree to rookie scale they are just scwabbling over additional remaining revenue. NFL proposal had veterens getting 1 round dividends.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;56186 said:
Bullying? How so? By paying all the overhead and wanting to keep more of it than a bunch of punk who are whining they might have to work 18 days a year instead of 16...boo effing hoo...

I agree that they shouldn't whine about being paid to play a game most people would play for free, but they do work more than just on game days lol. They have to train all year around and devote a lot of time to the gym, practice, and film room. With that said, they still have no room to whine about how much they are paid.

S

Seattlehawk94

I know they work more than that but game checks are the only time they are really paid unless they are non-roster players...

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Still. I have to pay money and find additional time out of my day to work out and go to the gym. And I surely don't get to sit around and watch film of a game I love.

It's part of their job. I'm not feeling sorry for them.

Top Bottom