• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fuck Jim Harbaugh....

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
I bet if you ask 49ers fans who their favorite player is, they will say Jim Harbaugh.
Well, it's interesting you say that. We've got a lot of outstanding players this season to choose from, but among Niners fans, nobody get's even close to same credit that Harbaugh gets. He is pretty much God on earth to Niners fans these days.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Then we definitely saw different games. On the broadcast I watched, the scene was showed several times and it was pretty obvious...unless, of course, one is blinded by one's allegiance--quite common in sports. (If it had been Pete Carroll acting that way, you can be assured we would have seen it differently.) ;)
I'd like to see it from a different angle where you can actually see see the hand shake. Lol, the pat on the back might have been a little rough too. But you are right. You would be hard pressed to find any Niners fans who have anything bad to say about Harbaugh at this point in the season.

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm a little late on this one 18, but Browner taking it to the house after an intersption is not a coaching call. Yeah, a player with class would have downed it, if for no other reason than to make sure we keep the ball. However, Browner plays to win, sometimes at at the cost of penalties. I bet the clock never even entered his mind when he got the ball. It was pure instinct. PC had nothing to do with it.

Top Bottom