• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SeattleHawk Super Mod

the grizzled one

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]What follows are incoherent ramblings of SeattleHawk94, (SUPERMOD!!) a Bipolar Asshole, who just so happens is your leader. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He moderates your message board with all the grammatical prowess of a 33 year old idiot stooge, who hopefully, has been mandatorily sterilized as act of kindness towards all mankind. Just thinking that there could be an accidental bastard offspring child roaming the earth from this moron is mind numbing. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Well dumb ass, I watched your mighty Seahawks and well, they looked awfully cold and uninterested. Maybe next Season you could leave the JV team back in Suicide City, WA and bus your Varsity into Chicago so the mighty Seahawk can keep the loss under double digits.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I’m also noticing that the grounds crew keeps dragging members of your beat up little team off the field in body bags, three have been taken to hospital so far right? They’re stacked like firewood on golf carts, that’s really sad, really sad indeed. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I could go on and on what a poser piece of shit your team actually is, but hey, the entire country saw your cute little team QUIT & shit their collective pants on national TV. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Karma sucks, hey little Star Wars nerd?[/FONT]

Shut the fuck up..We kicked your sorry asses already this year, we'll do it again..

Minus a Jester (a joker anywhere but on ST) KO return you got a beatdown..Enjoy beatdown number 2....

Maybe you can get Walter Payton flip the coin... Oh.... Wait....Hey, maybe you can dump some of his ashes on the field for luck...Haha...he dead, justice your team this Sunday..

Kicked Our asses Junior?

Junior? HAHA...I'm 33 fucknut so I'm guessing you are 50 something? And being from Chicago home of fatguys and heart attacks you shouldn't get so worked up on the internets..You are libel to drop dead..

Yeah, the one where it took a last 2minute PR to save you from a 10 point loss...That one..

Funny because being one of the elders and mods on this site I can make you take a permanent timeout for being a fat heartattack prone faggot Bears fan..The only reason I haven't is because you are so fucking patheic you are funny...You are my "pre-season" for the reason smack to come from better shit
talkers before game time...You are like a fat chick (your wife I'm guessing), you are practice for the real thing....Funny that you root for the Bears and being a fat gay man you are a bear...Congrats...
You "bears" (see: fat old gay man) sure know alot about rectal ducts doncha? lulz

Why would I admire a pile of ashes under six feet of earth?

Fuck you....Fuck your team....Fuck all your gay bear fat heart attack prone faggot "life buddies"....Enjoy another ass kicking...

Oh and Gay Slutler is the new Wrecks Gross...man....
If you don't like the responses...Don't post! Pretty fucking simple isn't it? You came to a SEAHAWKS SITE to talk shit about OUR TEAM and you expect to have us STFU and take it? BULLFUCKINGSHIT....You think any of us would get a fair shake on a Teddybears site? Fuck no? We'd be banhammered by now, consider yourself lucky we haven't kicked your sorry ass to the curbage...

Fucking OWNED....
OWNED INDEED

Reaction score
So.... Your definition of karma is your team doing what everyone expected them to do because someone hurt your feelings on a message board? Such class coming back to talk shit, the Bears fans we used to get here were a classy bunch. Whatever, you guys kicked our ass today, good luck next week.

OP
the grizzled one

the grizzled one

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This only had to do with you co-mod SeattleHawk94, He's a mean spirited prick that should be on a leash, At least you were man enough to reply.

S

Seattlehawk94

I'm man enough fucko...Have a life and aren't by a computer all day unlike yourself..Actually watched the game with PEOPLE not at a bathhouse like yourself (how's your "lifepartner" did you guys get to make a sperm milkshake baby with some white trash baby mama yet?)..

Eat a bag of warm shit....I can't wait to watch the Packers pound you in the fucking ass next week ya "bear" (see: hairy old gay guy) though being a "bear" you will enjoy it and offer Rodgers some KY...

Ah what the fuck....I'm not even going to let you respond....I'm fucking pissed and you are a fucking cocksucking motherfucker who's celebrating players getting injured...FUCK YOU...Banhammered...

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;53784 said:
I'm man enough fucko...Have a life and aren't by a computer all day unlike yourself..Actually watched the game with PEOPLE not at a bathhouse like yourself (how's your "lifepartner" did you guys get to make a sperm milkshake baby with some white trash baby mama yet?)..

Eat a bag of warm shit....I can't wait to watch the Packers pound you in the fucking ass next week ya "bear" (see: hairy old gay guy) though being a "bear" you will enjoy it and offer Rodgers some KY...

Ah what the fuck....I'm not even going to let you respond....I'm fucking pissed and you are a fucking cocksucking motherfucker who's celebrating players getting injured...FUCK YOU...Banhammered...

About damn time! LOL

S

Seattlehawk94

Funniest thing is the cocksucker keeps popping up as "viewing thread".....Hahahaha...YOU are fucking OWNED because you can't respond basically you are like a dead person and we are dancing on your grave and all you can do is watch like a lil fucking ghost (which you shall be when the AIDS takes ya down IRL)..Haha...Eat shit motherfucker..

S

Seattlehawk94

The Grisseled One's Facebook..haha...

He looks like a guy who has to warn parents he's living in their neighborhood....Haha...

S

Seattlehawk94

Dude, its on his profile not like I searched for it...

S

Seattlehawk94

Welcome to Facebook

LMAO---he's got such a hard on for me and the Huddle he posted it on his wall..LOLOLOL...The funniest thing...He "Liked" his own post...No one else responded hahahahahahahahahaha...Fucking mook..

Reaction score
I like how he refers to you as our leader... We don't have a "leader" lol. You are definitely the most outspoken though.

S

Seattlehawk94

LOL---I'm "da Gadfatha" remember? LMAO

Me outspoken? Huh?

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Funny his note looks like "hate-speach". I "accidently" hit report on his profile. I hope you guys all do the same. Let's get this fuckers facebook deleted.

My blog page got deleted for not being a real person so fuck em.

S

Seattlehawk94

I don't condone that at all...wink, wink...Please don't "accidently" do what kd did...wink, wink....Seriously...Don't...lol

Ah, what the fuck....Everyone report that mofo's profile....You will earn major brownie points with me...LOL....And anyone can attest, it's good to be on my good side...hahaha

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
I had my family members "accidently" click report on his facebook page. So from me and family members alone he has 5 people reporting him.

Teach that cocksucker a lesson. Don't be a stupid fuck then you might keep your facebook.

S

Seattlehawk94

EXCELLENT young appretice! You are learning the ways of the Dark Side well...LMAO

Top Bottom