• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fuck Jim Harbaugh....

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
It does not matter. You are trying to justify his poor behavior. Just because you reduce it to a harmless sounding little sentence does not make the act so.
Well, I would say this one has been about beaten to death. Peace.

(BTW, Harbs is THE MAN!)

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
I think it's cute that you think it's cute that I think it's cute that he thinks it cute that I call Harbaugh "Harbs."

Pretty sure I got that right. Amazing.

BTW, "Harbs" has become a fairly common nick name for Harbaugh on the Niners boards. We've tried a few others, like "The All-Powerful Jim Harbaugh," "The Savior," "The Messiah," etc., but none really seemed to work that well, notwithstanding that they are all accurate.

I've been trying a new one for Alex Smith: Alex "the Surgeon" Smith. Problem is, you need some connotation that he is actually there to harm the opponent with his accuracy. What about Alex "the Ripper" Smith? Opinions?

Reaction score
You guys are winning WITH him, not because of him. He's making plays when he has to, considering the talent h has around him he should be able to do what he's done so far.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
You guys are winning WITH him, not because of him. He's making plays when he has to, considering the talent h has around him he should be able to do what he's done so far.
Well, it's a little difficult (impossible really) to scientifically say a team is winning "with" or "because of" a quarterback. The fact is, he is doing what is being asked of him.

But if you want a real "because of," I would have to say the Harbster.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Yeah, you definitely don't sound like a homer....

Calling Alex Smith "Elite" is like saying Tarvaris Jackson is a lock for the HOF.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah, you definitely don't sound like a homer....

Calling Alex Smith "Elite" is like saying Tarvaris Jackson is a lock for the HOF.
Without dignifying the drivel about the Surgeon and Jackson, I will just say, I have never denied being a homer. Homers rock. Homers are the heart and sole of the NFL. Non-homers are the wet blankets of the NFL.

S

Seattlehawk94

Okay...

So I'll briefly breakdown what was learned in this thread..

SF16 is a Homer...We kinda knew that...
#ONE is a Homer....We kinda knew that..
Alex Smith sucks...We kinda knew that..
Harbaugh is an assclown...We kinda knew that..
I hate CSH....We kinda knew that...But taking apps for future haters...
87 is....uh...huhhuh...We kinda knew that....LMFAO

Anything else to add before we can move on?

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Okay...

So I'll briefly breakdown what was learned in this thread..

SF16 is a Homer...We kinda knew that...
#ONE is a Homer....We kinda knew that..
The Surgeon is elite...We kinda knew that..
Harbaugh is coach of the year...We kinda knew that..
I hate CSH....We kinda knew that...But taking apps for future haters...
87 is....uh...huhhuh...We kinda knew that....LMFAO

Anything else to add before we can move on?

Fixed.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Damn, I was just noticing that it's been about three years since the old Huddle bit the dust.

Ever hear from any of the old originals? Like Mason, Anguish, etc.?

S

Seattlehawk94

He practice's under the name "Dr. Jack Kevorkian"....To his own team at least...To opponent DBs he's more like Dr. Patch Adams..

Top Bottom