• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fuck Jim Harbaugh....

Reaction score
The guy is a douche bag!!

I understand he was excited, but that was obviously an "in your face" asshole move he pulled. How about acting humble and leading your players by example? I would say that was the coaches equivalent of taunting.

Like I need another reason to hate the niners...

I wish Schwartz would've pulled a 'Blount' and popped that faggot in the mouth.

Am I alone in thinking that??

S

Seattlehawk94

Nope....Hate him and CSH....Fucking douchebag rah-rah asshats....

Why do you think the old school NFL Coaching Fraternity hates them both?

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
94, Pete may be rah-rah and ADD, but at least he's a classy humble guy and would NEVER pull an asshole move like Harbaugh did...

I don't know what it is, but something about the guys face just makes me want to punch him!

Reaction score
lol I actually had a really similar thought earlier when I saw that happen.. Which is weird, becuase I like John Harbaugh.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
I know dude!! The other Harbaugh seems like a really cool guy you'd like to chill and drink a few beers with...

Jim on the other hand just looks like a dick head politician...

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Nice post was thinking the same thing. Just more fuel to the fire, JH is a totall jackass.
Fine that he appoligized, but he didnt get it, it wasnt about the handshake as much as how he handled himself at midfield.
Very uncooth. Also though 49ers are pretty talented, I think they are having alittle bit of a "honeymoon" period.

S

Seattlehawk94

Humble and classy? Ask most Pac-10 err..Back then....Coaches outside of Barf for Sark about CSH's "class"...Weis said it best "we can't all be living with co-eds in Malibu"...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I thought the whole thing was stupid. Harbaugh was an idiot and so was Schwartz.

But the only thing that matters is the W. Same with PC. I do not care what he does as long as the Seahawks show continued improvement. I am not sure why it matters that he makes a LeBron jersey or is hated by the "old school NFL Coaching Fraternity." Show continued improvement and who cares?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah both coaches lost respect... but idk, something about Harbaugh, I just dont like his style at all.
Reminds me of "good ol boy" coach, that picked on the weaker kids, and yeah.. i just hate the MF!

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
I thought the whole thing was stupid. Harbaugh was an idiot and so was Schwartz.

But the only thing that matters is the W. Same with PC. I do not care what he does as long as the Seahawks show continued improvement. I am not sure why it matters that he makes a LeBron jersey or is hated by the "old school NFL Coaching Fraternity." Show continued improvement and who cares?

I disagree. I think the whole running up the score, disrespectful behavior, and asshole attitude is a real turn off. Schwartz should've tripped his ass. If the NFL is going to have handshakes, then these multi-millionaire coaches need to act like the captains of industry that they are. If the NFL wants to pretend everyone is a professional, then thirty two clowns should be able too. It fits the 49ers fanbase of ass clowns to be represented by this jerk wad.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Pete will bump fist, do chest bumps with his players, and get rowdy on his own sideline....

When it comes to shaking hands with the coaches at mid field, I have seen nothing but class... win or loss...

Never heard a negative thing come out of his mouth in regards to other teams, players or coaches...

Harbaugh on the other hand acts like a huge smart ass after this incident and implies that Schwartz got upset "because he should his hand too hard".... No class. Another Rex Ryan type douche bag.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I disagree. I think the whole running up the score, disrespectful behavior, and asshole attitude is a real turn off. Schwartz should've tripped his ass. If the NFL is going to have handshakes, then these multi-millionaire coaches need to act like the captains of industry that they are. If the NFL wants to pretend everyone is a professional, then thirty two clowns should be able too. It fits the 49ers fanbase of ass clowns to be represented by this jerk wad.

How is 25-19 running up the score? I am going to assume you meant the throttling they handed the Buccaneers last week. But I bet if it were the Seahawks "running up the score" we would not hear a peep out of you.

And how do you preach professionalism and also say "Schwartz should've tripped his ass?"

I guess I just do not get why people are so up in arms about this, but will condone worse things if it is their own team (i.e. when all the Brandon Marshall rumors were flying and very few on this board cared that he is a criminal).

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So much hate and negativity.

I'm really (and I cant emphasize this more) REALLY sick of people like 94 (i dont give a fuck what you know or how long youve been here at the oh-so-famous seahawks huddle) dissing on MY QB, MY COACH, and just about every goddamn person on the Seahawks roster! Its fucking suffocating and you only sound like a little spoiled bitch dude. Mend the ties with your parents and quit being such a d-bag for fucks sake. I get it...we all got our opinions...but all we hear is the same negative shit OVER AND OVER. I understand we aren't the fucking Packers but I bet if YOU WERE a packers fan you would STILL have 100 things to bitch about.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
How is 25-19 running up the score? I am going to assume you meant the throttling they handed the Buccaneers last week. But I bet if it were the Seahawks "running up the score" we would not hear a peep out of you.

And how do you preach professionalism and also say "Schwartz should've tripped his ass?"

I guess I just do not get why people are so up in arms about this, but will condone worse things if it is their own team (i.e. when all the Brandon Marshall rumors were flying and very few on this board cared that he is a criminal).

Running up the score in general, and yes, I would call the seahawks on it too. I also am against signings of criminal wr, not even in favor of non criminal wr like rice. As far as the topic, Jim AssClown, he ran up the score on USC going for a 2point conversion when he was up by 40+, that's running up the score. Or no superbowl lately kicking field goals up 40+ in the last seconds of the game. It's fucking bullshit, it's not classy, and it is not what I will be a fan of.

If the seahawks had signed deion sanders, I would have stopped being a fan. If Pete Carroll does this Shit, I will stop being a fan.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
professionalism was harbaugh's duty at the hand shake and he didn't do it. after that, Schwartz had to stick up for himself or he'd lose his team's confidence. no coach can get punked like that and just take it. So yeah, if hairplugs pushes PC after their next game I think Pete should smack some sense into him.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
professionalism was harbaugh's duty at the hand shake and he didn't do it. after that, Schwartz had to stick up for himself or he'd lose his team's confidence. no coach can get punked like that and just take it. So yeah, if hairplugs pushes PC after their next game I think Pete should smack some sense into him.

That's ridiculous. And definitely not the definition of professionalism. How do you tell your players to act professional if you let others get the better of you? You, my friend, have a double-standard there.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Running up the score in general, and yes, I would call the seahawks on it too.

I did not see you on here criticizing Browner for taking it to the house with 1:25 left in NY last week when all he needed to do was fall to the ground and let the offense come out and kneel on the ball...

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
I'm all for running up the score.... I do it on Madden all the time : p

Top Bottom