• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fuck Jim Harbaugh....

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
The guy is a douche bag!!

I understand he was excited, but that was obviously an "in your face" asshole move he pulled. How about acting humble and leading your players by example? I would say that was the coaches equivalent of taunting.

Like I need another reason to hate the niners...

I wish Schwartz would've pulled a 'Blount' and popped that faggot in the mouth.

Am I alone in thinking that??
310795_2475511858053_1560156597_2612815_1835832066_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...511858053_1560156597_2612815_1835832066_n.jpg (the entire picture didn't fit)

Anyway, the way I heard it, Shwartz was taunting Harbs after the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty -- yelling "Know the rules Harbaugh!!!!" The handshake and pat on the back was payback.

He can't handle a handshake and a pat on the back? He's a little bitch.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
That's just what Chris Berman said during the highlight on sportscenter lol.
The irony is that, according to the Niners, Harbs knew that the TD call was not challengable, but the Lions were lining up to kick the extra point, and he wanted to give more time for booth review.

The penalty was a nullity anyway. 15 yards on the kickoff just turned a likely touchback into a sure touchback.

Reaction score
Looks like the lack of a power run game from the Lions (which was really evident at the end of the game against the 9ers) has caused them to go out and trade for Ronnie Brown.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Looks like the lack of a power run game from the Lions (which was really evident at the end of the game against the 9ers) has caused them to go out and trade for Ronnie Brown.
They could not run on us to save their lives. (But pretty much nobody can these days).

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
I did not see you on here criticizing Browner for taking it to the house with 1:25 left in NY last week when all he needed to do was fall to the ground and let the offense come out and kneel on the ball...

That's the example of the seahawks running up the score? Browner returned a pick 6 to put the seahawks up by two scores? That is not Pete Carroll "running up the score" and if that is what you think running up the score is then there is no breaking up your man-love crush or whatever you have for Harbaugh.

Pete doesn't call that play it just happens. Hairbag specifically called plays to run up the score.

Professional: exhibiting a courteous, conscientious, and generally businesslike manner in the workplace

Both are unprofessional, I feel Schwartz is obligated to respond to Hairbag whereas Hairbag lacked justification to behave as he did.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
That's the example of the seahawks running up the score? Browner returned a pick 6 to put the seahawks up by two scores? That is not Pete Carroll "running up the score" and if that is what you think running up the score is then there is no breaking up your man-love crush or whatever you have for Harbaugh.

Pete doesn't call that play it just happens. Hairbag specifically called plays to run up the score.

Professional: exhibiting a courteous, conscientious, and generally businesslike manner in the workplace

Both are unprofessional, I feel Schwartz is obligated to respond to Hairbag whereas Hairbag lacked justification to behave as he did.
If Schwartz didn't want to get punked, he shouldn't have taunted Harbs. End of story.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score

I said both were idiots. You said you disagreed and went on a rant about professionalism, which you somehow want to hold Harbaugh to, but exempt Schwartz from. Do not get pissy at me for calling out your double-standard.

And I still maintain if the 'Hawks were running up the score you would be all for it. Were you booing in 2009 when we beat Jacksonville 41-0? Or last year when we beat SF 31-6? I am sure you will respond with some convoluted double-standard, so do not bother.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
If Schwartz didn't want to get punked, he shouldn't have taunted Harbs. End of story.

Yeah. Respond to no class with even less class. I guess that's what happens when your organization forgets what winning feels like. Maybe they should go look at those 5 trophies and remember what earned those trophies. It was not stupid bullshit like this.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Bill Walsh would never do that.... neither would Holmy.

just saying

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah. Respond to no class with even less class. I guess that's what happens when your organization forgets what winning feels like. Maybe they should go look at those 5 trophies and remember what earned those trophies. It was not stupid bullshit like this.
"Less class" is debatable. "Know the rules Harbaugh!!!" yelled across the field is, IMO, less classy than a hard handshake and a pat on the back.

And you are right -- it wasn't banter between coaches that got 5 superbowl victories. It was brilliant coaching -- kind of like what we have going right now.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Bill Walsh would never do that.... neither would Holmy.

just saying
Well, you are abolutely right about that. Harbs is a different guy. It wasn't all that long ago (for some of us) that he was playing in the NFL. I recall Mike Ditka calling him out for changing a play that didn't go all that well. "If it happens again, there will be changes, and they will be permanent." -- Mike Ditka

But the simple fact is this: for us Niner fans, Harbs is a fucking huge breath of fresh air. He doesn't really give a shit about what anyone thinks of him -- backed Alex Smith because he himself thought that he was the best option for the Niners. Didn't give a shit about how many fans would scream and cry about "The Bust." And it turns out, of course, he was right.

Great people, great NFL coaches, are not always like your average friend or neighbor. I would guess that that part of his personality that motivated the hard handshake and slap on the back is what also makes him a winner. You gotta take the whole package, and, as a Niner Fan, I am fucking ecstactic about our new coach.

But you are correct. Bill Walsh would not have done that. He was a great guy and the best NFL coach in modern times. RIP Bill Walsh.

P.S. Harbs knew the play wasn't challengable. He was trying to get a little time for booth review. If Bill Walsh had done the same thing, dickhead would not have yelled across the field, "Know the rules Walsh!!!"

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
"Less class" is debatable. "Know the rules Harbaugh!!!" yelled across the field is, IMO, less classy than a hard handshake and a pat on the back.

Sure. If the two incidents were not linked. But retaliation, sinking to the other person's level, is less classy. I know you are excited about your coach. You should be. But that does not mean you have to stick up for him when he acts like a moron.

Reaction score

And you are right -- it wasn't banter between coaches that got 5 superbowl victories. It was brilliant coaching -- kind of like what we have going right now.
Uh, no it's not. Harbaugh is a coach and SHOULD know the rules by now. He should also know how to act after a victory. Every coach walks over and shakes the other coaches hand in a professional manner. He had every right to be excited about the victory, but he should have celebrated after the handshake, not before and during it.

Well, you are abolutely right about that. Harbs is a different guy. It wasn't all that long ago (for some of us) that he was playing in the NFL. I recall Mike Ditka calling him out for changing a play that didn't go all that well. "If it happens again, there will be changes, and they will be permanent." -- Mike Ditka

But the simple fact is this: for us Niner fans, Harbs is a fucking huge breath of fresh air. He doesn't really give a shit about what anyone thinks of him -- backed Alex Smith because he himself thought that he was the best option for the Niners. Didn't give a shit about how many fans would scream and cry about "The Bust." And it turns out, of course, he was right.

Great people, great NFL coaches, are not always like your average friend or neighbor. I would guess that that part of his personality that motivated the hard handshake and slap on the back is what also makes him a winner. You gotta take the whole package, and, as a Niner Fan, I am fucking ecstactic about our new coach.

But you are correct. Bill Walsh would not have done that. He was a great guy and the best NFL coach in modern times. RIP Bill Walsh.

P.S. Harbs knew the play wasn't challengable. He was trying to get a little time for booth review. If Bill Walsh had done the same thing, dickhead would not have yelled across the field, "Know the rules Walsh!!!"
The booth review didn't need any extra time. They automatically review every scoring play and the next play can't start until they're done. So stop saying "Harbs" did it to buy time because if that's true, that makes him look like more of an idiot.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Sure. If the two incidents were not linked. But retaliation, sinking to the other person's level, is less classy. I know you are excited about your coach. You should be. But that does not mean you have to stick up for him when he acts like a moron.
Look, let's put this in perspective. What exactly did he do? He didn't kick him in the balls. He didn't punch him in the mouth. He didn't call his wife a whore. He shook his hand and patted him on the back. What is all the fuss about?

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Uh, no it's not. Harbaugh is a coach and SHOULD know the rules by now. He should also know how to act after a victory. Every coach walks over and shakes the other coaches hand in a professional manner. He had every right to be excited about the victory, but he should have celebrated after the handshake, not before and during it.

The booth review didn't need any extra time. They automatically review every scoring play and the next play can't start until they're done. So stop saying "Harbs" did it to buy time because if that's true, that makes him look like more of an idiot.
Oh, ok. No, you are right. The Lions weren't lining up as quick as hell and the weren't about to kick the extra point. I don't expect that you have seen the play, but you are wrong.

Reaction score
Oh, ok. No, you are right. The Lions weren't lining up as quick as hell and the weren't about to kick the extra point. I don't expect that you have seen the play, but you are wrong.
They can run up quickly and try to kick the extra point, but until the refs get the page from upstairs saying the play is confirmed, the Lions can't kick it.

funny49erslions.jpg

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Look, let's put this in perspective. What exactly did he do? He didn't kick him in the balls. He didn't punch him in the mouth. He didn't call his wife a whore. He shook his hand and patted him on the back. What is all the fuss about?

It does not matter. You are trying to justify his poor behavior. Just because you reduce it to a harmless sounding little sentence does not make the act so.

Top Bottom