• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fuck Jim Harbaugh....

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
I would think you would appreciate a joke. After all, you are hyping Alex Smith. ;)
Absolutely. Anyway, I watched the game again tonight, and at the end, I watched the "hard hand shake" over again about 5 times. You can't really tell from the camera angle, but Harbs was obviously hyped up about the win, jumping up and down, and it looked like he just gave him an enthusiastic handshake. I really don't get why Schwartz is being such a little crying bitch about it. I mean, what's the big deal? Seems to me he is just a sore loser.

But anyway, what's that got to do with you guys? What? Is Carroll worried about a hard handshake after game 2?

THE SURGEON IS COMIN' FOR YOU.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
This is the same guy who once listed Billy Idol as the #1 person he was married to so I think I'll take his opinion with a grain of salt..
lol. His wife did look more than a little dykish back in the day, didn't she. But she grew her hair out and doesn't look bad these days.

Anyway, gotta respect his opinion about quarterbacks.

S

Seattlehawk94

lol. His wife did look more than a little dykish back in the day, didn't she. But she grew her hair out and doesn't look bad these days.

Anyway, gotta respect his opinion about quarterbacks.

Yeah she ain't too bad now...Actually kinda looks like the kinda cowgirl chick you see at closing time at a country bar....The type you take to Denny's and your apartment afterwards and never call again...That type...So she's like a 5 maybe...

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Ask yourself this: How many times did Bill Walsh act that way--even after his biggest playoff and Super Bowl victories?

'Nuff said.

Absolutely. Anyway, I watched the game again tonight, and at the end, I watched the "hard hand shake" over again about 5 times. You can't really tell from the camera angle, but Harbs was obviously hyped up about the win, jumping up and down, and it looked like he just gave him an enthusiastic handshake. I really don't get why Schwartz is being such a little crying bitch about it. I mean, what's the big deal? Seems to me he is just a sore loser.

But anyway, what's that got to do with you guys? What? Is Carroll worried about a hard handshake after game 2?

THE SURGEON IS COMIN' FOR YOU.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Ask yourself this: How many times did Bill Walsh act that way--even after his biggest playoff and Super Bowl victories?

'Nuff said.
Bill Walsh was a lot older. I think Harbs is reliving his player days. Anyway, the film doesn't really look like he did anything. Just a kind of enthusiatic handshake (now know has the "Harbshake.") I really don't get why people think this is such a big deal. It was a handshake for Christ's sake.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah she ain't too bad now...Actually kinda looks like the kinda cowgirl chick you see at closing time at a country bar....The type you take to Denny's and your apartment afterwards and never call again...That type...So she's like a 5 maybe...

I would agree with that. Must have met her when he was still bagging groceries.

S

Seattlehawk94

She didn't even ask him to bag it when he took home her "groceries"...That's why he got stuck with her...

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Bill Walsh was a lot older. I think Harbs is reliving his player days. Anyway, the film doesn't really look like he did anything. Just a kind of enthusiatic handshake (now know has the "Harbshake.") I really don't get why people think this is such a big deal. It was a handshake for Christ's sake.

Sorry, age has nothing to do with it. Even Bellidick never pulled that kind of stunt. Nor did Payton, Chuckie or Mora who were the same age or even younger. This was no big game either! Not a playoff, not a spot for a playoff, not for lead of a division, not to break a record, hell, not even an intradivision contest!

I must've watched a different game. I saw a handshake with an arm yank, a hard smack on the shoulder and an angry yell. (If not an obscenity.) When Schwartz countered, Harbaugh let his handlers shuffle him away like a coward. Hey, if you want to act like a bully, that's fine--but you'd better man up and take the consequences. But since bullies are cowards, so I'm not surprised.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Sorry, age has nothing to do with it. Even Bellidick never pulled that kind of stunt. Nor did Payton, Chuckie or Mora who were the same age or even younger. This was no big game either! Not a playoff, not a spot for a playoff, not for lead of a division, not to break a record, hell, not even an intradivision contest!

I must've watched a different game. I saw a handshake with an arm yank, a hard smack on the shoulder and an angry yell. (If not an obscenity.) When Schwartz countered, Harbaugh let his handlers shuffle him away like a coward. Hey, if you want to act like a bully, that's fine--but you'd better man up and take the consequences. But since bullies are cowards, so I'm not surprised.

From the angle I saw it, you couldn't tell if it was a "hard" handshake. The pat on the back certainly did not look hard. Since he was not miked up, I have no idea what he said, but it sure didn't look like he was "yelling" at him.

This is the epitomy of making a mountain out of a molehill. In, fact, it's not even a mole hill.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
I think Jim Harbaugh will end up winning NFL Coach of the Year. Any opinions?

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
I think Jim Harbaugh needs to stop looking like an angry fuck head all the time and stop scrunching his forehead.... any opinions?

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
From the angle I saw it, you couldn't tell if it was a "hard" handshake. The pat on the back certainly did not look hard. Since he was not miked up, I have no idea what he said, but it sure didn't look like he was "yelling" at him.

Then we definitely saw different games. On the broadcast I watched, the scene was showed several times and it was pretty obvious...unless, of course, one is blinded by one's allegiance--quite common in sports. (If it had been Pete Carroll acting that way, you can be assured we would have seen it differently.) ;)

Top Bottom