• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Time To Deal Aaron Curry ?

HawkNRoller

Huddler
Reaction score
Haha... dude the 'run your mouth' comment was in regards to your tatoo.... I was saying less talk, more tatoo....

Now, obviously you're welcome to an opinion... thats why I said "I'd love to hear your logic"... sounds like a solicitation for an opinion to me. And just as you are allowed to have an opinion, I am allowed to disagree. Like 18 said, the dude was the 4th OVERALL pick, he shouldn't have to transcend a system. Plus, he went from playing an OLD in a 4-3 at College to playing an OLB in a 4-3 in the NFL. I know theres a difference, but you're a FUCKING outside LB, either tackel the running back, blitz the QB or cover your man or zone, the learning curve shouldn't be that steep. The system has nothing to do with him over pursuing a RB in the backfield and missing the tackle and looking like a fool when he had a straight shot to make the tackle for a loss (like he did against Bradshaw on a pass in the flats last week). It has EVERYTHING to do with Curry. Now I cannot pin poin to a single reason why he has been a failure, but I think it's pretty clear that the guy isn't a good LB in this league, let alone a 4th overall pick who got paid $34mil guaranteed. And don't blame the coaching, Hawthorne was an undrafted FA, he's smaller and less talented than Curry, but somehow is a MUCH better LB. He never played under Holmgren, so he's basically been under the same coaching staff his whole career. Plus, he had to earn the starting job. He wasn't gifted it like Curry was.

Anyways, thats my take. I think the Hawks would've eventually cut ties with him regardless. So the fact that they were about to get something is enough for me. Knowing what you know as a Seahawks fan, and say Curry was with another team, would you give up more to acquire him??

And LOLz @ your "internet tough guy" comment. If I was being one, you'd know. There would be a lot of profanity and a few ethnic slurs. It takes more than a difference of opinion for me to turn into an asshole, not much more, but more.

LOL we're cool One. I misunderstood you. It happens. I wasn't running my mouth about the tat - its in the works. Working through a few designs but haven't locked it in yet. I don't want some generic run o the mill tat - I want something that pops and screams yeah!!! I'm a hawks fan so suck it!!! LMAO I hope Curry does well in Oakland, but pressure or no pressure, he busted in Seattle.

S

Seattlehawk94

But we did sign him to a 10 year 11M deal which was at the time, the biggest NFL deal for a rookie ever.
I dont know that "bust" is the proper title for Boz, I would say "scam" would be more fitting.
Some of the shit pulled off was actually pretty ingenius. Like arriving to practice in a helecopter, and sueing the NFL for the right to wear his number, was all to get him notariaty. I honestly dont think he ever intented to play football his whole life.

Bozoworthless was a SCAM not a BUST...Watch Game Film from 1987 not just the ONE FUCKING PLAY every idiot who never watched a Seahawks Game before 2005 remembers...If you watch the film from more that THAT GAME (which if you have to ask...FUCK YOU!) he looked good...He really knew his position and didn't make rookie mistakes...He knew his playbook inside and out...

Wyman said it best...There was Brian who took the game seriously and was a locker room presence..Then there was "The Boz"...

Everyone remembers "The Boz" but I remember watching Brian from our seats in the Kingdome...

Reaction score
Bozoworthless was a SCAM not a BUST...Watch Game Film from 1987 not just the ONE FUCKING PLAY every idiot who never watched a Seahawks Game before 2005 remembers...If you watch the film from more that THAT GAME (which if you have to ask...FUCK YOU!) he looked good...He really knew his position and didn't make rookie mistakes...He knew his playbook inside and out...

Wyman said it best...There was Brian who took the game seriously and was a locker room presence..Then there was "The Boz"...

Everyone remembers "The Boz" but I remember watching Brian from our seats in the Kingdome...

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I wasn't even born yet so I have an excuse lol.

S

Seattlehawk94

LOL..For you an exception...I guess...

I'm talking about the MNF game in the Kingdome in 1987 where Bo became "Bo Knows" in one night..

Reaction score
I know the play you're talking about when Bo Jackson like stiff armed Bozworth through the end zone lol. I have no reason to want to watch the entire game even if I knew where to find it since I know what's going to happen and I won't like it.

Top Bottom