• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Time To Deal Aaron Curry ?

Idahawk

Reaction score
If you play for this team your on a very short leash and where you got drafted doesn't matter . I'm guessing that we deal Curry very soon to a team that needs help . The Giants and Kansas City come to mind . I think we can get a 4-5 round pick for him and the sooner you dump a guy like this the better for the team moving forward. I just don't see us keeping someone who's not a PC guy.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
They should have done it before they demoted him from starting, IMO, just based purely on how perceptions work with trade value...

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Nobody is going to give up much for a back up LB still making 1st round pick money.

Who's say were getting maybe were giving ?

Carolina lost Beason maybe forever and with Cam Newton taking over Claussen now sits , Curry and a pick for Claussen ?

You just never know

206EaglesFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Heard the Eagles and Cardinals have both made "offers" from a source on twitter.

Dude could be blowing smoke though, who knows.

Reaction score
What would the Eagles want with Curry? He's not going to stop the run much better than what they already have and he certainly isn't going to help block for Vick and McCoy lol.

Cards would make a little more sense.

nad0023

Huddler
Reaction score
Id hate to see him go somewhere for a steal and find out he was in the wrong type of defense( Ive heard this might be the case) because we all know that coming out he was the highest rated talent in the class

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Id hate to see him go somewhere for a steal and find out he was in the wrong type of defense( Ive heard this might be the case) because we all know that coming out he was the highest rated talent in the class

I'd rather we trade him than try and change the whole defense to better suit him.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Did you hear about Curry's tweets after the game? No doubt he's way butthurt about being demoted. Even referred to team's win as "they", seems like he wants out.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Can you say " wake up call " LOL if he does stay and PC has said he can compete for the spot, at least we may get 100% effort from now on .

HawkNRoller

Huddler
Reaction score
As high as Rah Rah Pete and Co are on KJ, I can see them dealing Curry to a team that needs help at LB. He never really has lived up to his billing, no doubt he has talent but seems to have maxed out in Seattle. If the Hawks can get value for him, I'd be ok with that, especially if he wants out.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Reaction score
A 3rd would be great, but I really wouldn't be surprised if PC and JS settled for a 5th round pick like they did with Josh Wilson.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I guess there are rules that say we cannot do that. That's why we had to cut Housh instead of trying to get SOME value out of him.

Top Bottom