• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Time To Deal Aaron Curry ?

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
We would have to pay Curry the bulk of his contract for this season unless some team just wants him bad enough that would be willing to take it on. I'm sure there are creative ways to make something happen if its a sweet deal for us. In any case he's all set to be gone by next year, and his back up role is his next job interview , so he better quit pouting and start playing.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Id bet there is a trade before the deadline. I dont think PC would take less then a 4th and existing contract for trade.
AC hasnt lived up to up to his 4th overall pick, but his numbers from last year 73 tkl 4 stuffs 2FF 3.5 Sacks show that he is an effective starter, and he has stayed healthy, w/no off field issues. I think he's value is 3-4th rounder.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Could work. Restructure so he gets a "roster" bonus if he is on the roster today of $5 million minus the league minimum salary. New team gets a league minimum contract.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Anyone watch Curry's play specifically?
Only had 5 tkls, but was disruptive, had a stuff, and played more/had more action the K.J.

I dont think we get rid of him just yet, not unless we get a good trade for him.
Personally,I think he's got heart and plays intense.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Anyone watch Curry's play specifically?
Only had 5 tkls, but was disruptive, had a stuff, and played more/had more action the K.J.

I dont think we get rid of him just yet, not unless we get a good trade for him.
Personally,I think he's got heart and plays intense.
I thought the same. But then I thought we gave up a lot of yards to turner and 28 points, so unsure which lb was part of the stuffing atl and which the looks good while they score lb.

Reaction score
Wright got beat on the TD to Gonzalez... And I want to say he was on the field for both of their other TDs... Maybe it was just two of them.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I saw Gonzalez beat just about everyone, including ET, the big man can out-slow-you to death.
Aarron had the one stuff, I think the DL seemed to get washed to one side, and turner had the cut back wide open.
Seemed we lacked contian in the ends.

Reaction score
There's a reason he's arguably the best pass catching TE in the history of the NFL. Even at 35 he can still create separation.

Reaction score
Stupid Curry, can't even play special teams.... gets hurt and ends the season of one of our better ST players. Dude is a cancer, I'd cut his dumb ass.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Rumors are floating out there about Raiders for 2012 and 2013 draft pick, later rounds I would suspect.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah. I saw on PFT that it is for a 2012 7th rounder and a 2013 mid-round conditional. So do you root for him to do well now? We get a better pick, but if he does well, we may have been better off keeping him.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
thats so weak IMO. a 7th rounder and 4-th or 5-th next year wtf is that BS...thats just a pointless trade to get rid of him...why has seattle sports always been the worst at drafting, its so annoying

Top Bottom