• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks Huddle Mock Draft official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We're all set!!! Go ahead and start researching if you haven't already started. We'll hold a live mock draft in the Chat Room on 2/26 at 9:00PM.

Rams- Chawks4life29
Lions- Seahawkscott19
Bucs- phaZe
Redskins- szat
Chiefs- hawkman2420
Seahawks- bobflipaburger
Browns- HawksNation
Raiders- Bigtexhawk
Bills- 12th Mclovin
Jags- #One
Broncos- Bigtexhawk
Dolphins- The Brett and Brian Show
49ers- Robdog
Seahawks- Hawk096
Giants- #One
Titans- 12th McLovin
49ers- bobflipaburger
Steelers- SIS
Falcons- D hawk
Texans- sigpro
Bengals- Chawks4life29
Patriots- Number 18
Packers- The Brett and Brian Show
Eagles- hawkman2420
Ravens- phaZe
Cardinals- hawk096
Cowboys- ericOV
Chargers- szat
Jets- D hawk
Vikings- Number 18
Saints- EricOV
Colts- RobDog

Reaction score
I'll take the Rams. There is no way we will come up with 30 different people so everyone will probably have to take two teams, some will have to take 3.

Reaction score
phaZe;44513 said:
I'll take the Rams. There is no way we will come up with 30 different people so everyone will probably have to take two teams, some will have to take 3.

dude you dont choose your team you pick a number and they all have randomly assigned numbers.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Eric is right, sorry phaZe you have to pick a number.

Ok Eric you're going to have to wait a while before you pick. You got the Saints.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
phaZe;44513 said:

I've addressed this. Right now we're only taking one team a piece later one if it starts to look like we won't get 32 people I'll have to come up with a fair way to decide who gets more teams than others.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
lol maybe. Or maybe he was just being lazy and wanted to have the number one pick haha.

Reaction score
That too lol, but I wouldn't want the #1 pick cause your phone might get some rings.

Speaking of which is it possible if we could trade our picks? If someone wants it could we try and trade our picks like they do on Draft Day? Or is that just too tough to handle or work out?

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I'm going to say no on the trades. We're only doing the first round so it wouldn't make much sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom