• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mock! (yeah!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Seems like everyone forgot about this. Any chance we can get it going and finish it before the real draft on April 28th?

Reaction score
I've got the Bengals, I am going to draft Cam Newton and doom their Franchise for another decade.. BWHAHAHAHA!!

Reaction score
Those who haven't gotten a 1st or 2nd pick, these numbers are available (3:52pm PST - 4/11/11, check first post for up-to-date list): 3, 6, 11, 14, 15, 16, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30

I'm not sure if bobflipaburger wants to allow people to have 3 or more teams yet so those who already have 2 should wait.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I'll take #3, I already have colts i think... I'll have to look back.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Is this gonna happen or what? When?
Also, mods, can we get rid of the last year's draft sticky's? Unless you think they need to stay up, seems they are just taking up space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom