• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mock! (yeah!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seattlehawk94

kewlness.....lol.....For some reason I've always hated that team....Be it "Isotoner Glove Boy" (Marino) or their colors, cracked out city, logo, mascot, old ass coach, I can't stand them...Never could, never will..

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I know what you mean. My favorite thing about that team is Ace Ventura: Pet Detective lol.

S

Seattlehawk94

I've always called him "Isotoner Glove Boy" and the funniest thing is going to see Ace Ventura and he was filming one of their commericials in that movie...Never forget my friend looking at me in the corner of the my eye and laughing..He later told me he saw me scowl and get all tensed up gritting my teeth...hahahaha

S

Seattlehawk94

kdawg2980;55073 said:
I'll take 19. Then after my number PM to explain more details on this.

It's simple, he'll pick the team #19 is assigned to and then you will make that teams selections....It's just like an NFL Draft....

Post it on the Blog, try to get people to join up and pick a team...

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;55043 said:
Fuuuuuckkk....I hate the Dolphins...lol

Not as much as I hate the colts!!

I'll trade you dolphins for colts.

Fins will pick a QB I would think...

S

Seattlehawk94

I hate the inbreed so I couldn't take the Colts....In reality I hate all NFL teams NOT named the Seattle Seahawks but I hate some less than others...lol

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Kdawg- Eagles

Its pretty simple really. Its a collaborative 1st round mock draft. So you make the Eagles first round pick.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Well ideally that would be the same thing. I guess a little of both, do a little research and pick the player that makes the most sense for the Eagles.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I update the first post of this thread everytime a number is taken. It shows the remaining numbers,

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I get Hawks, perfect. Now I have to choose really wisely so people don't bitch at me :D

S

Seattlehawk94

12thManFan;55218 said:
I get Hawks, perfect. Now I have to choose really wisely so people don't bitch at me :D

Take ANYONE but Jakemarcus and you won't hear a sound out of me...LOL

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;55224 said:
Seahawks don't need to draft a QB anyways, they got a legend named Charlie Whitehurst. :D

S

Seattlehawk94

Haha...

Remember that time he won a game for us? That WAS AWESOME!!!! Viva La Chuckles....

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;55224 said:

You beat me to it I was just going to say DRAFT JAKE LOCKER so 94' will shit and fly off the handle. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom