• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mock! (yeah!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seattlehawk94

12thManFan;55239 said:
I got a few people in mind besides him so you're all safe for now :)

HAHA....Please don't draft him....pllllllllease....

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;55400 said:
But you hate my Hasselbeck sig? haha

Hate, no, I like Hasselbeck as a person. However I don't understand it at all...just sayin'

S

Seattlehawk94

12thManFan;55403 said:
Hate, no, I like Hasselbeck as a person. However I don't understand it at all...just sayin'

What's to understand? We NEED to re-sign our team captain and leader...

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Uh.... Go ahead an double up, but no one can pick a new number until 94 gets his first. I promised him first dibs.

S

Seattlehawk94

I'll take a #2 and you can give me that number as well....hardie har har

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;55404 said:
What's to understand? We NEED to re-sign our team captain and leader...

It's time to replace him, period. He's been great but after this season, he has long overstayed his time. I'm trying to protect him from starting another Alexander moment. It's best he hangs it up.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
12thManFan;55471 said:
It's time to replace him, period. He's been great but after this season, he has long overstayed his time. I'm trying to protect him from starting another Alexander moment. It's best he hangs it up.

And who's going to replace him? Whitehurst? HELL NO, re-sign him, draft a QB and develop him to eventually replace Matt.

S

Seattlehawk94

12thManFan;55471 said:

Uh.....He's the reason we WON a playoff game...IN fact he's the main reason we were IN the playoffs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom