• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mock! (yeah!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Time for the huddle's 2nd annual collaborative mock draft. In case you weren't with us last year here's how it works: each draft pick in the first round is randomly assigned a number between 1 and 32. When you join you get to pick a number. I will tell you which pick you get. I'm the only one who knows which number is assigned to each pick, I will be participating so to make it fair I will take the remaining pick(s). To start everyone will get one number. If we don't get enough people we'll open it up for a second number. Once every pick has been assigned we'll set up a date and time for our live draft.

Available numbers:
None

Unavailable numbers:
All

Ok, so here's the draft order:

1. Carolina (Fenom)
2. Denver (#one)
3. Buffalo (EricOV)
4. Cincinnati (#One)
5. Arizona (12thmanfan)
6. Cleveland (SeattleHawk94)
7. San Francisco (bobflipaburger)
8. Tennessee (EricOV)
9. Dallas (Dmarkholt12)
10. Washington (szat)
11. Houston (dmarkholt12)
12. Minnesota (Number 18)
13. Detroit (PacWest)
14. St. Louis (bobflipaburger)
15. Miami (SeattleHawk94)
16. Jacksonville (tonos253)
17. New England (EricOV)
18. San Diego (PacWest)
19. New York Giants (bobflipaburger)
20. Tampa Bay (SeattleHawk94)
21. Kansas City (Fenom)
22. Indianapolis (Szat)
23. Philadelphia (kdawg)
24. New Orleans (Fenom)
25. Seattle (12thmanfan)
26. Baltimore (SeattleHawk94)
27. Atlanta (LacerBall3r360)
28. New England (szat)
29. Chicago (PacWest)
30. New York Jets (Number 18)
31. Pittsburgh (Fenom)
32. Green Bay (tonos253)

This is only the draft order. These numbers DO NOT correspond with the numbers above. If you pick #25 you may or may not get the Seahawks, if you pick #1 may or may not get Carolina, etc.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
94 and anyone else who picks a number after 94 tonight, I'll get you your pick after I get home tonight. I don't have it on me.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I hope the title of this gave some people a chukle. I laugh a little everytime I see it. If you don't get it, its a Dumb & Dumber reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom