• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Top Offense v. Top Defense

S

Seattlehawk94

LOL..yo0u are a cocky bunch of fans aren't you..the biggest difference in the pats and seattle is that you had ONE good you hand have been shit in the 7 years around you SB appearence..you have EVERYTHING to prove to the leage if you wanna hang with the Elite...something you're not!! LOL

Bet you weren't even a Pats fan before 2001....Most weren't.....Bandwagon Sawxfan Masshole cocksuckers who were a laughing stock for pretty much all of their history prior to the last decade.....Congrats, the Sawx weren't Champs yet so you jumped on the winning team until your baseball team actually did something for the first time in almost 100 years...YAY....Funniest thing about Massholes before 2004, they whined all the fucking time about the SAWX while they won titles in the NBA and NFL like everyone should feel sorry for you...Only good thing to come out of Massholeland EVER left part of his skull on Dallas street in 1963 since then....Epic fail....

BOOM...Headshot...

Reaction score
Personal attack.racist comments..shame on you...is that what all seattle fans are??...and I'm far from a troll..I've come here to shoot the shit about the game this week and you reduce yourself to attacking me....sad......Fact of the matter is...you have a snowballs chance in hell of beating the Pats...you know it..I know it and the rest of the league knows it....Your seahawks are in for a dose of reality this weekend........I ran into Branch and several other players at the kevin Faulk retirement ceremony and unlike you seahawks...our teams players stops and chat with fans...compound that with my association with the team...you just made yourself look like the north end of a horse headin south...."my little Amigo"
The only thing unraveling this weekend are your thoughts of grander that your team is actually going to be competitive after week 8....for god sakes...it's a pete carroll team....like we don't know peter carroll here....??? LOL

How do you know no Seahawks stop and tallk to anyone? Until you started posting here, I bet the only Seahawks you could name are Russell Wilson and Marshawn Lynch.

S

Seattlehawk94

And don't play innocent...You came here to rattle cages...When we punch back harder you cry...Just like your NY buddies a few years ago that came here looking for a fight...Now go cry to the media that you got butthurt just like them...

LOL @ "tough" lEast Coasters....They aren't used to getting torn up and down because people are afraid to talk smack because of some mythical "rep" they have...haha...lEast Coasters ain't shit....Deep down you are just insecure little pussies...

S

Seattlehawk94

and BTW..you seen the vagina Brady is nursing on?....ya..you wish!! LOL

Oh, you mean the overrated pussy that made him into a pussy..

Used to respect Brady when he was a clean cut all-American dude...Now he's with some cuntbag from the Third World who made him into the missing Jonas Brother....Yep...I "wish" I could have my nutsack clipped just like Tommy.....Kinda sad when Jeff Garcia is more manly than someone....

S

Seattlehawk94

Jizzy-belle is a "model" which mean means "can't act, sing, or do anything except walk upright down a runway", models are just a higher class of stippers who do coke instead of meth...

Reaction score
It would have been nice to have a Patriots fan come on here and have a REAL discussion about both teams and the game, but obviously this guy is in troll denial. When a team comes to CenturyLink, it's not just about "Any Given Sunday", it's also about the 12th man and how the Seahawks feed off the noise the fans generate. Ask the Packers how hard it is to play in Seattle AND have to play against a Top 5 defense. Everyone dismisses that game as a joke, but the Seahawks held the Packers to 12 points. How many other teams can say they have done that? The Seahawks passing offense may be one of the worst in the league, but they have a legitimate chance to win this game.

Reaction score
And what the fuck has your 'elite' team done lately? Lost 2 SBs to the same team(inferior) in a four year span. Getting to the SB and losing it puts you in the same position as the other 30 teams in the league.... Not the World Champions. Last time you did anything was fucking 2004/2005. And last year, the only reason you got in was cause Billy CUNTdiff missed a chip shot FG.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
35 yr old QB, time is tickin.

Best known for spygate, got a lot to be proud of there buddy.

Reaction score
And if you're talking about this year, they've beaten Buffalo, Tennessee, and Denver. The AFC is WEAK this year. Funny how you're bashing the teams we've beaten. Green Bay, Dallas, and Carolina all have offenses that can put points up in a hurry and we shut them down. All are better teams than Tennesee and Buffalo.

BeerBeak

Huddler
Reaction score
Although I have mostly lived here (Oregon) the past 20+ years, I retained my 45 year allegiance to another team from the Central Division... the last 1/2 of last season through last week-end, the Hawks (and Ducks) are now stuck with me.

Only - to a point (and with a lucky break or two) - does a Defense consistently overcome 'good' Offenses and carry the team to weekly wins... the luck factor really plays in, and in the end, it is "not" something to rely on, or build a seasons Win record on. All of the teams that have been successful and won with a good Defense, also, have had a "good" (or at least better than mediocre) Offense to help out, I think analysis will show that.

It is sometimes very hard to equate an out-of area teams true abilities, I have always been a Pats/Brady hater... but, I am feeling very insecure at QB with us going into this week-end (based on our Offense being perhaps sub-mediocre), make me wrong, please !.

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
This has been a hilarious read. A Fatriots fan comes in and starts blasting stuff like "Seahawks have a snowballs change in hell" and "The noise wont be a factor", then he gets sand in his vagina when the Twelves wont just take that crap :roflmao:

If they are a bit more stout on the QB department, it is just as clear that our supporting department is the winner in this comparison.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Although I have mostly lived here (Oregon) the past 20+ years, I retained my 45 year allegiance to another team from the Central Division... the last 1/2 of last season through last week-end, the Hawks (and Ducks) are now stuck with me.

Only - to a point (and with a lucky break or two) - does a Defense consistently overcome 'good' Offenses and carry the team to weekly wins... the luck factor really plays in, and in the end, it is "not" something to rely on, or build a seasons Win record on. All of the teams that have been successful and won with a good Defense, also, have had a "good" (or at least better than mediocre) Offense to help out, I think analysis will show that.

It is sometimes very hard to equate an out-of area teams true abilities, I have always been a Pats/Brady hater... but, I am feeling very insecure at QB with us going into this week-end (based on our Offense being perhaps sub-mediocre), make me wrong, please !.

Well said , I feel the same way and I think the O knows it has to put points on the board this weekend. Its our only home game sandwiched in between 4 road games . I think the team will be pumped up and ready to play.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Well said , I feel the same way and I think the O knows it has to put points on the board this weekend. Its our only home game sandwiched in between 4 road games . I think the team will be pumped up and ready to play.

What say you then? Can we call this game the true test for Wilson and agree that if he only puts up 1 TD he should be benched?

I'd have no trouble with saying that the Hawks will win this game if we could at least count on the offense for more than 7 points. We can debate all day but if Wilson can't do it, I say we should see what Flynn can do.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
LOL..yo0u are a cocky bunch of fans aren't you..the biggest difference in the pats and seattle is that you had ONE good you hand have been shit in the 7 years around you SB appearence..you have EVERYTHING to prove to the leage if you wanna hang with the Elite...something you're not!! LOL

I wasn't gonna do it but.....

Is it common in the East to write shit that makes no sense?

You're not talking to the Browns here. Seattle has a Confrence Championship and 5 Division Penants in the last 10 years. While not near the Pats streak it is something we are very proud of in the Northwest.

The Pats are aging, we were there a couple of years ago. Let's see if you are talking "Elite" in a couple years.

Looks like the Pats will be trending down just in time for the Hawks to be making another run.

We are a QB away and Oh, by the way, Brady is 6th in passing. Lynch is 3rd in rushing.

Reaction score
If the offense can muster at least 2 TDS, and at least 3 FG's from Haushka, we have a good chance of winning. 16, 14, 12 etc isnt going to cut it against the Pats.

Reaction score
I wasn't gonna do it but.....

Is it common in the East to write shit that makes no sense?

You're not talking to the Browns here. Seattle has a Confrence Championship and 5 Division Penants in the last 10 years. While not near the Pats streak it is something we are very proud of in the Northwest.

The Pats are aging, we were there a couple of years ago. Let's see if you are talking "Elite" in a couple years.

Looks like the Pats will be trending down just in time for the Hawks to be making another run.

Right. We've missed the playoffs, what? 3 times since 2004?

Reaction score
And for the record... you don't have an elite team. You have an elite QB and an elite coach. You're defense has been garbage for at least 5 years now and Welker is fucking slot guy who is Bradys safety net. You put him on the majority of the teams in this league and he's a #2 at best.

Gronkowski is a beast, but he isn't elite. Again, you take him away from a high octane offense and he's just a really good TE.

Top Bottom