• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Top Offense v. Top Defense

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
I agree, we have a great chance of beating the Pats.. but we need to put points on the board...................

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
How did Az beat them? What a exciting match up, I think NE really has come on strong just the last couple weeks.
They better have good hand signals, or those stupid play signs, cause they wont be able to hear shit!

Reaction score
How did Az beat them? What a exciting match up, I think NE really has come on strong just the last couple weeks.
They better have good hand signals, or those stupid play signs, cause they wont be able to hear shit!
Stupid play signs??

Could that be some frustration from Saturday night? ; D

Reaction score
Can't wait for the game. Should be a great one. They won't get a third game over 200 on the ground, thats for sure.

Reaction score
Brady 200 yard and 1 INT
NE RBs combined 80 yards and 1 TD

And I think I'm being generous.

Seahawk80

Huddler
Reaction score
This is going to be a tough game for the Seahawks. I see the defense giving up at least 21 points simply because of what Tom Brady is capable of. They are going to have to put constant pressure on him to keep him off his game.

Patriots Nation

Huddler
Reaction score
I commend all of you on your loyalty to your team...and yes..I beileve in "On any given Sunday"...However..I don't think this sunday my fine Seahawks fans. I do believe this will be a measuring stick for both teams as to where they do stand after 6 games. moreso for you guys than us.
To Comment on some of the banter in this thread... Noise won't be a factor....as I mentioned..this is the team that went to the SB last year...the biggest stage there is in football....The hurry up is all hand signals..(.OMG I hope pete didn't video tape us..lol...)..and is run with precision. The team has been Practicing indoors with the speakers blaring a high decibel output and all the communication techniques are being honed.....
AZ didn't beat us...the refs beat us big time....5 BS Flags taking 17 points off the board and stalling several drives........topped of by our kicker missing the chip shot FG with 3 seconds left to win it....followed up the next week by the controversial FG made by the Ravens with 2 seconds left that was clearly wide...but because it went OVER the uprights of the goal post...it wasn't reviewable.....there's you 2 losses No excuses....but since the real refs are back and letting them play....we are runnin over everyone..
.So you have the Number one D in the league??..to that Seahawks fans I say "Prove It!" This is where your team shows NFL Nation what they are made of, Especially after the controversy at the end of the GB game. Will your D be able to deal with the multiple formations where something always different happens?...or the one formation they run 5 different plays out of. Now tell me..this is a first year QB you have this year...correct?...against our D? Joe Flacco was quoted as saying that he really had no clue where they were coming from...the disguises were very good..they had me guessing....so how's you QB gonna fair?
We have 4 Running backs capable of big runs at any time....Gronk.....can anyone stop Gronk?..Welker....so so many weapons to go to out of so many different formations..... The Seahawks have yet this season to face a team like The New England Patriots....The Cowboys are a below AVG. team and sorry...can't give you Cred on the GB game....a win is a win..but ...well you know..Like I said..This is more of a measuring stick for the Seahawks..beating an elite team that went to the SB last season ;)

Idahawk

Reaction score
The Green Bay game was more than just the last play , that was last years MVP and some very good weapons as well...oh and lets not forget what we did to Scam Newton .

Granted Brady can handle the noise, but if you have any rookies or players that have never played at the clink...well there is reason why we have more false starts at our house then any other team.

Reaction score
I commend all of you on your loyalty to your team...and yes..I beileve in "On any given Sunday"...However..I don't think this sunday my fine Seahawks fans. I do believe this will be a measuring stick for both teams as to where they do stand after 6 games. moreso for you guys than us.
To Comment on some of the banter in this thread... Noise won't be a factor....as I mentioned..this is the team that went to the SB last year...the biggest stage there is in football....The hurry up is all hand signals..(.OMG I hope pete didn't video tape us..lol...)..and is run with precision. The team has been Practicing indoors with the speakers blaring a high decibel output and all the communication techniques are being honed.....
AZ didn't beat us...the refs beat us big time....5 BS Flags taking 17 points off the board and stalling several drives........topped of by our kicker missing the chip shot FG with 3 seconds left to win it....followed up the next week by the controversial FG made by the Ravens with 2 seconds left that was clearly wide...but because it went OVER the uprights of the goal post...it wasn't reviewable.....there's you 2 losses No excuses....but since the real refs are back and letting them play....we are runnin over everyone..
.So you have the Number one D in the league??..to that Seahawks fans I say "Prove It!" This is where your team shows NFL Nation what they are made of, Especially after the controversy at the end of the GB game. Will your D be able to deal with the multiple formations where something always different happens?...or the one formation they run 5 different plays out of. Now tell me..this is a first year QB you have this year...correct?...against our D? Joe Flacco was quoted as saying that he really had no clue where they were coming from...the disguises were very good..they had me guessing....so how's you QB gonna fair?
We have 4 Running backs capable of big runs at any time....Gronk.....can anyone stop Gronk?..Welker....so so many weapons to go to out of so many different formations..... The Seahawks have yet this season to face a team like The New England Patriots....The Cowboys are a below AVG. team and sorry...can't give you Cred on the GB game....a win is a win..but ...well you know..Like I said..This is more of a measuring stick for the Seahawks..beating an elite team that went to the SB last season ;)

Time to watch your first Seahawk game :) trust me, we can handle your "4 capable RBs"... Passing game will be a challenge. But it will be a good one.

BTW... please don't complain about refs in a Seahawk forum. haha

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Noise won't be a factor?? LOL

You my friend are truly in for a surprise.

They all go in saying that. They all go in saying they've been piping noise into their practice facilities. And they all come out saying, "I've never been in a place that loud."

137 dB isn't just piped into a practice...

Reaction score
Every time I hear someone say "Oh, noise won't be a factor" I think of what Max Hall said before his first game at the Clink. LOL

I don't have the exact quote, but he basically laughed off the noise factor at Clink. He went on to post the following stats: 4-of-16 tosses for 36 yards and an interception. I'm sure his small child like hands played a factor, but I think it was mostly the noise ; )

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
Time to watch your first Seahawk game :) trust me, we can handle your "4 capable RBs"... Passing game will be a challenge. But it will be a good one.

BTW... please don't complain about refs in a Seahawk forum. haha
no shit.. you wanna complain about ref's.. nice try my friend.. the hawks will take this one 24-21...

Reaction score
Lol I was at the game. Good times.

Crowd noise will be a factor... When is the last time the Patriots played here? I can't even remember... I remember going there in like 2006.

Reaction score
They came here in 2008. Brady was hurt, nursing a broken vagina and Cassel started in his place. Wallace started for us. It's the game where Branch had that 60+ catch and run TD- he ran sideline to sideline and easily covered 100+.

Top Bottom