• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Top Offense v. Top Defense

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I commend all of you on your loyalty to your team...and yes..I beileve in "On any given Sunday"...However..I don't think this sunday my fine Seahawks fans. I do believe this will be a measuring stick for both teams as to where they do stand after 6 games. moreso for you guys than us.
To Comment on some of the banter in this thread... Noise won't be a factor....as I mentioned..this is the team that went to the SB last year...the biggest stage there is in football....The hurry up is all hand signals..(.OMG I hope pete didn't video tape us..lol...)..and is run with precision. The team has been Practicing indoors with the speakers blaring a high decibel output and all the communication techniques are being honed.....
AZ didn't beat us...the refs beat us big time....5 BS Flags taking 17 points off the board and stalling several drives........topped of by our kicker missing the chip shot FG with 3 seconds left to win it....followed up the next week by the controversial FG made by the Ravens with 2 seconds left that was clearly wide...but because it went OVER the uprights of the goal post...it wasn't reviewable.....there's you 2 losses No excuses....but since the real refs are back and letting them play....we are runnin over everyone..
.So you have the Number one D in the league??..to that Seahawks fans I say "Prove It!" This is where your team shows NFL Nation what they are made of, Especially after the controversy at the end of the GB game. Will your D be able to deal with the multiple formations where something always different happens?...or the one formation they run 5 different plays out of. Now tell me..this is a first year QB you have this year...correct?...against our D? Joe Flacco was quoted as saying that he really had no clue where they were coming from...the disguises were very good..they had me guessing....so how's you QB gonna fair?
We have 4 Running backs capable of big runs at any time....Gronk.....can anyone stop Gronk?..Welker....so so many weapons to go to out of so many different formations..... The Seahawks have yet this season to face a team like The New England Patriots....The Cowboys are a below AVG. team and sorry...can't give you Cred on the GB game....a win is a win..but ...well you know..Like I said..This is more of a measuring stick for the Seahawks..beating an elite team that went to the SB last season ;)

Jesus, I thought I was a homer.... this guys is completely full of it..

Typicall NE fan, its all Me, Me, Me, SB this, Tom Brady that, you suck , we are the best at everything.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
... Noise won't be a factor....as I mentioned..this is the team that went to the SB last year...the biggest stage there is in football....The hurry up is all hand signals..(.OMG I hope pete didn't video tape us..lol...)..and is run with precision. The team has been Practicing indoors with the speakers blaring a high decibel output ;)

Piped in high decibel output... :laugh:
Super Bowl is for a bunch of rich fuck fans, without a dog in the race. Noise there is crickets compared to the CLINK!

I do suppose though that it will take 21 points to win this one, NE's offense is top of the NFL right now.
We'll see where they rate next week this time....

NE_logo-80x90.gif

1st AFC East (3-2-0)
http://www.patriots.com/
PTS 33.0 (1st) YDS 439.4 (1st) PASS YDS 274.0 (9th) RUSH YDS 165.4 (3rd)

Reaction score
They came here in 2008. Brady was hurt, nursing a broken vagina and Cassel started in his place. Wallace started for us. It's the game where Branch had that 60+ catch and run TD- he ran sideline to sideline and easily covered 100+.

Lol that's right. Pretty much Branch's only good game here.

Patriots Nation

Huddler
Reaction score
As much as you all say you hear folks come in here and say this or that....in the same respect..I hear form opposition fan bases sayin' what you're saying to me. We are gonna do this to the Pats and we're gonna do that to the pats..and low and behold.......they can't......we have no running game...but yet..there is.....once they put the earplugs in...it ain't quite so noisy is it....Ran into Dion Branch for a sec today..all he said was..ya..it's only noisy if you're using audibles...and he laughed.....Be as cocky as you all want..you still have alot to prove to make me a believer that you can compete with the Big Dawgs......You have yet to have a team like the Pats..coached by the best...come into your house......my gameplan would be get up early and take the crowd out of it...lol...didn't we beat you the last time we were in you house.......and BTW..you seen the vagina Brady is nursing on?....ya..you wish!! LOL

Patriots Nation

Huddler
Reaction score
Jesus, I thought I was a homer.... this guys is completely full of it..

Typicall NE fan, its all Me, Me, Me, SB this, Tom Brady that, you suck , we are the best at everything.

lol....ya..well...lemme tell ya something...If you read my profile..you'd see that I've been a STH since 1980...I went through the 1-15...2-14.......Doormats and laughing stocks of the league........I went to all the games when we royally sucked so bad we even lost to the lowly seahawks 3 times in a row......I paid my dues..so when I go sit in my seat and look at those 3 banners starin back at me...ya..it puts a smile on my face......would it not to the same for you?....am I the typical NE fan...not at all...you're speaking of the freakin bandwagoneers who only know winning and didn't have to go through the trials and tribulations of sucking....so no bud it's not all me me me......it's about team..team..team...and if we were the best at everything...we'd have won the last 2 we were in....so when was the last time your team had the opportunity to compete for a superbowl....2004 was it and you got beat.......and the only reason The squeelers got that opportunity was because they didn't have to go through New England or it would have been a Patriots Seahawks SB .....

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't claim to know what we will or won't do to the Patriots. But the noise at CenturyLink is fact and so is teams underestimating it.

Reaction score
As much as you all say you hear folks come in here and say this or that....in the same respect..I hear form opposition fan bases sayin' what you're saying to me. We are gonna do this to the Pats and we're gonna do that to the pats..and low and behold.......they can't......we have no running game...but yet..there is.....once they put the earplugs in...it ain't quite so noisy is it....Ran into Dion Branch for a sec today..all he said was..ya..it's only noisy if you're using audibles...and he laughed.....Be as cocky as you all want..you still have alot to prove to make me a believer that you can compete with the Big Dawgs......You have yet to have a team like the Pats..coached by the best...come into your house......my gameplan would be get up early and take the crowd out of it...lol...didn't we beat you the last time we were in you house.......and BTW..you seen the vagina Brady is nursing on?....ya..you wish!! LOL
Are we coming on your forum? Last I checked you're trolling our site.

There is nothing to prove to you my little amigo. You will see it all unravel before your own two eyes on Sunday.

And LOL, yeah "I ran into Branch". I just run into random NFL players and they stop and chat with me and I ask them about playing in Seattle. I'm kind of a big deal around here in BAAAAAWWWSTIN. STFU you Mexican-Irish cunt!

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
Brady: "When they put little guys out there (in the secondary), we have to take advantage of it."

Hello Tom, Meet Mr. Browner and Mr. Sherman ;) You'll be introduced to Mr. Irvin and Mr. Clemons more closely a bit later.

According to Fox Sports total offense and total defense stats, Seattle is the no. 1 defense and New England the no. 1 offense. However Seattle is no. 27 offense and New England is no. 22 defense. So it should be pretty even on the talent level both ways.

S

Seattlehawk94

2004? Uh...Some fan you are...If you don't recall in 2004 you beat Carolina...Then in the 2004 season 2005 Superbowl you beat the Eggles....

We were there in 2005, and as I recall you lost a Divisional Game to Denver...Badly I might add, so you didn't even face the team that skunked the team that skunked you...I wanted to face NE or Denver in that Superbowl, thought they were better matchups anyways...

Thanks for playing...

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Nice thing about this site, most posters keep it to relevant conversation. I hate mile long posts that say nothing. I can't even get past the first line it all just says, blah, blah, blah. Don't want to waste my hate.

S

Seattlehawk94

Nothing like watching the NFL gift a Superbowl to a team....They did it for Pissburgh and did it for Tommy Jonas....Listen how pissed Papa and Flores are....Pretty much everyone who believes in fairness would sound the same way...You knew if they won this game they were going to win the Superbowl...The NFL scripted it perfectly...

Patriots Nation

Huddler
Reaction score
LOL..yo0u are a cocky bunch of fans aren't you..the biggest difference in the pats and seattle is that you had ONE good you hand have been shit in the 7 years around you SB appearence..you have EVERYTHING to prove to the leage if you wanna hang with the Elite...something you're not!! LOL

Patriots Nation

Huddler
Reaction score
Are we coming on your forum? Last I checked you're trolling our site.

There is nothing to prove to you my little amigo. You will see it all unravel before your own two eyes on Sunday.

And LOL, yeah "I ran into Branch". I just run into random NFL players and they stop and chat with me and I ask them about playing in Seattle. I'm kind of a big deal around here in BAAAAAWWWSTIN. STFU you Mexican-Irish cunt!
Personal attack.racist comments..shame on you...is that what all seattle fans are??...and I'm far from a troll..I've come here to shoot the shit about the game this week and you reduce yourself to attacking me....sad......Fact of the matter is...you have a snowballs chance in hell of beating the Pats...you know it..I know it and the rest of the league knows it....Your seahawks are in for a dose of reality this weekend........I ran into Branch and several other players at the kevin Faulk retirement ceremony and unlike you seahawks...our teams players stops and chat with fans...compound that with my association with the team...you just made yourself look like the north end of a horse headin south...."my little Amigo"
The only thing unraveling this weekend are your thoughts of grander that your team is actually going to be competitive after week 8....for god sakes...it's a pete carroll team....like we don't know peter carroll here....??? LOL

Reaction score
LOL..yo0u are a cocky bunch of fans aren't you..the biggest difference in the pats and seattle is that you had ONE good you hand have been shit in the 7 years around you SB appearence..you have EVERYTHING to prove to the leage if you wanna hang with the Elite...something you're not!! LOL

Lol you really box youself into your little Patriots corner and don't pay attention to anything else, don't you?

Top Bottom