• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks Daily Blog Reports

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Re: Seahawks Free Agent Daily Reports

Idahawk said:
Hawk096 said:
Remember Vick came before Mora. Mora didn't choose him as his QB. Vick is a great athlete, but he doesn't have the skills to be a QB. Seattle runs the WCO and won't use a scrambling QB.

:lol: :lol: Vick in Seattle are you kidding me...you would have greenpeace,peta and every other liberal crybaby group protesting at the games and Seattle is the worst fit just for that reason....the only way the vick thing could work for any team is for that city to be so hard up for a QB that they can forget the past, even then it would still be an ugly situ

Can you imagine the protests before games? Riots? Man, talk about taking Seahawk Sunday to a whole new level. :lol:

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score

Ida never said he would come. Just stating reasons I don't think we're even an option.

Reaction score

Hawk096 said:
Ida never said he would come. Just stating reasons I don't think we're even an option.

lol who would have thunk ida and "not a option" would be used in the same post?

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score

According to Sporting News rankings of defensive ends this season Kerney is No. 9.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score

Drew Rosenhaus's Twitter account mentioned how Olindo Mare is in the final year of his contract with Seattle and have started contract neogations on an extension.

Reaction score

Hawk096 said:
Drew Rosenhaus's Twitter account mentioned how Olindo Mare is in the final year of his contract with Seattle and have started contract neogations on an extension.
I just don't get why they would give him extension and still keep Coutu around. I thought he would finally get the starting job this season or at least after Mare's contract expired.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score

I think with Mare you know what he has to offer. Problem is his age. I could see them giving him a one-year deal with an option.

Sporting News did the top 20 Outside Linebackers with Leroy Hill as No. 15 and Julian Peterson is No. 9.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score

I think it means open competition still or until Mare loses his spot... Practice Squad.

Reaction score

I think Coutu is better than a bunch of kickers in the NFL right now and if he is able to be snatched up a lot of teams won't hesitate to do that.

...and, what is that "Checking Seahawk news out" above all your posts and above your avatar Hawk?

Reaction score

If Mare gets the starting job again Coutu will just sit on the bench for the season like in did in '08. It really doesn't hurt to have a younger kicker learn from a veteran and be able to go in if Mare gets hurt. It's better to be prepared with a good backup than not have one at all.

Speaking of Coutu. Here he is practicing with our new long snapper.
090521pittman450.jpg

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score

phaze-
Basically just looking around for latest Seahawk news and rumors. Trying to find something worth blogging.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score

DD Lewis had surgery on his knee and is expected to be back by training camp, but will miss everything up to that. Therefore the Seahawks signed former Falcon Linebacker Tony Taylor. Taylor made 11 tackles for the Falcons in 2008. He will be entering his third year in the NFL out of the University of Georgia.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score

Sporting News compiled a list of three players returning from injuries and how that has affected the player and team. They selected Walter Jones as one saying he hasn't practiced yet, but how he is not ready to "hang the cleats up." I think having a healthy Jones will play a big part of our success or failure this season.
The Seahawks passed on Eugene Monroe to select Aaron Curry, but have Sean Locklear to move to LT when the day comes for Jones to hang the cleats up. They also could have the option of using Max Unger at tackle.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score

Seahawks will open camp up July 30th for the rookies and July 31st for the veterans.

Reaction score

Doesn't training camp usually start earlier?

Why the late start this year?

Top Bottom