• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Gameday Thread: Seahawks @ Giants - 10/9: Week 5 (WIN 36 - 25)

Reaction score
that's one thing I think that's being overlooked, the special teams was great today. Leon had a lot of effective returns and the coverage only allowed one decent return I can remember.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
Great game for the Hawks. It wasn't perfect, but they got the job done.

Reaction score
I've heard a few people say that what is happening here reminds them of the transformation Green Bay underwent... Atari Bigby is one of the people that said that, you'd figure he'd be one of the more qualified people to speak to that.

Reaction score
Yeah dude, like I said still don't know what to say..

If you told me before the season started that the Seahawks would go into NY with Tarvaris Jackson @ QB, and two rookie offensive linemen and win... I would have said you are crazy andI would have been right in saying so.

Obviously Pete and John know what they are doing, and we dontthats why we don't make millions to run football teams.

Im gonna stop my bitchin and just let things happen. I do think a few injuries to the defensive line and this team loses its biggest strength. Similiar to what happened last season.

Reaction score
I am a believer in the FO right now. I was a skeptic of PC at first, but he has a great relationship with the players. They like him, and they play hard for him.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
How about a Whitehurst.mural on his back. Something classic, with a forest scene and the ocean, some seahawks looking aggressive....

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Speaking of injuries, hopefully we get some of the Giants casualties back, but also get Trufant, Gallery, Maxwell, McCoy (or is he out for season?), Morrah, Butler, and the rest of our guys healthy that we've been missing.

Reaction score
I want Trufant back, but only if he is 100%... Browner and Thurmond played well enough against the Giants receivers. McCoy (Matt) was placed on IR, thats why we resigned Vobora. Idk if I want Gallery back yet, seems like the lines play has been improving ever since he's been out. He wasn't playing very well when he was in the line up. It would be really nice to get Morrah back, he's a pretty good pass catching TE and would help the passing game.

Top Bottom