• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Gameday Thread: Rams @ Seahawks - 12/12: Week 14 (WIN 30-13)

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Do you think the Miller signing is the reason Carlson is gone, or the fact that Morrah is playing well, when they do have him in?

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Personnaly, I would hate to see him go. Anybody going over the middle is going to take a beating. He's a proven commodity as far as catching the ball, and has made outstanding midfield blocks when we COULD run the ball last year. PC talked alot about the two Tight End set when we signed Miller. Why haven't we seen that with Morrah? I don't know if the coaching decided to go away from that because of the added QB protection Miller has had to bring or what. I just think, for the right price, it would be a mistake to let him go. If he does, you'll be reading about him makeing a possitive impact on another team.

Top Bottom