• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Gameday Thread: Bengals @ Seahawks - 10/30: Week 8 (LOSS 34-12)

Reaction score
Bengals (4-2) @ Seahawks (2-4)
» Regular Season - Week 8

Date: October 30th, 2011
Time: 1:15pm PT
Network: CBS
Game Buzz Comic: Click Here

Discuss!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I am so pissed!
Last week we lost a td and the game because of ticky tack block in the back call which I accept.
But cinni commits two block in backs on the punt return, no call. You guys see that shit!!! Fucking refs so inconsistant, they need to be kicked in the nuts.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Worst officiating crew ever, way to waste our last challenge you incompontant bitches!!

And will any of our recievers catch a ball! how frustrating, need something good to happen.

Reaction score
The first time pete threw the challenge it wasn't a unchallengeable call so he still has that one... Or he should at least.

I'm pretty impressed with how TJack is playing right now, but we just can't hold onto the damn ball.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
offense is looking good finally. nice rythym, since were passing well lynch should beable to take advantage

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
just a little bit shorter pass and it couldve been six...but he still made a great play and it was a great pass were defense had no play so cant blame him

Reaction score
If Jackson started, maybe we win... Another special teams letdown and the injuries in the secondary kind of did us in though. We gave up too many big plays.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Yes TJack played pretty damn fair really. Oline way too many penalties. Recievers dropped way too many passes!!
Sherman was IMPRESSIVE today against AJ and Co. Baldwin again, played well.

And I know its not popular for a fan to call out playcalling, but my bitch is, we run the ball for gain with FB in and then on 3 and 1 we take the FB out why??? Marshawn runs better behind a blocker, though he does okay off a draw.
Also... Chicks and I dig the long ball, but we go deep, too much.

And Refs are fucking assholes, i put them up there with tow truck drivers and telemarketers.

Reaction score
Its not really about how often we go deep, its about making good decisions. Whitehurst threw deep a few times to a guy that was well covered.

HawkNRoller

Huddler
Reaction score
That was pathetic. Whitehurst was just sad...again. If T-Jack was able to go, they should have started him out of the gate. Too many penalties, dropped passes, suspect play calling. Third and 1 and we run a passing play when beast mode is available? Wtf ??? Can't wait for Rah Rah Pete to leave town.

Reaction score
Really bad reffing, bad coaching & clock management, too many dropped passes, too much Charlie Whitehurst, bad OLine and running, HORRID ST play, and way too many penalties!! Did I miss anything....

Tarvaris is playing great considering the circumstances. He had really crappy protection and no running game to help him. Didn't start the game, and still threw for over 300 yards. Sidney and Baldwin continue to shine. Miller dropped some easy passes and McCoy has bricks for hands.

I think the secondary made more plays than they gave up. He had a good pick and also assisted on the Chancellor pick. Hes also got a nasty streak and both he and Browner were getting into receivers heads. What really killed us defensively was the inability to get off the field on 3rd down. We didn't get much pressure, and their run game set up managable 3rd and 5s all day.

It was nice to see Baldwin make that clutch catch over Kelly Jennings on 3rd down and see that dumb confused lemur look on Jennings face.

A lot of people to blame for this one, but ultimately bad calls, bad coaching and really shitty special teams play.

Man its sure an adventure being a Seahawks fan... thank God for beer.

Top Bottom