• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Gameday Thread: Eagles @ Seahawks - 12/1: Week 13 (WIN 31-14)

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
I seen it Bob, it was pure BS. It was like 2+ minutes left in the game, and Cole just threw Okung away from the play. Hell, it really wasn't even that close to the play, much less DURING the play. Is Okung out now for the remainder?

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
I seen it Bob, it was pure BS. It was like 2+ minutes left in the game, and Cole just threw Okung away from the play. Hell, it really wasn't even that close to the play, much less DURING the play. Is Okung out now for the remainder?

They said he's out for the rest of the year. I thought he might have just re injured his snatch.But no, it's the shoulder and snatch this time.

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Bummer, I was really hopeing this young OL was going to be able to grow together this year. Guess that's out the window. It was bad enough when carpenter went down for the season. I thought Moffit was too, but didn't he just play Thursday night, or was I drinking too many Budweiser's? At any rate now our starter at one of the arguably most important positions on the OL just went down. Who's replaceing him?

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
Bummer, I was really hopeing this young OL was going to be able to grow together this year. Guess that's out the window. It was bad enough when carpenter went down for the season. I thought Moffit was too, but didn't he just play Thursday night, or was I drinking too many Budweiser's? At any rate now our starter at one of the arguably most important positions on the OL just went down. Who's replaceing him?

I havn't heard who replaces him yet. He's a china doll. After having a guy like walter jones,this guy is disappointing so far.But at least they aren't going to give up on him after two years.

Reaction score
28, Moffit went out a few weeks ago and then Carpenter got hurt the following week in practice. Now Okung. I think Lynchs numbers will got down a bit.

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks for the replay Bob, I guess it was during the play, but well away from it, and had NO impact on the outcome. Still think this is pure BS. Lineman on both sides of the ball, Tightends/Linebackers, Corners/Recievers get locked up all the time. Guess we move on from here, but like #1 said, Lynch's numbers are going to suffer, as is the running game in general. We were finally getting to the point the Tightends could get out and make a catch instead of blocking assignments darn near every play

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Its purely a wrestling move, what pisses me off is he does it out of frustration because he is getting owned.
You can see Cole totally 'setting' up the move by securing the arm for the throw.

Reaction score
Absolutely intentional, now Okung needs surgery and 6 months of rehab. The guy Suh stomped on didn't even get hurt, Suh got two games... I say this deserves at least 2, if it was up to me he'd miss the rest of the season.

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
I agree with y'all. Szat, it was excatlly that, a wrestling move, but IMHO one meant to harm the opponent. haven't seen too many wrestling moves were the aggresser is still standing, and not on the opponent to hold him down. That one was made to injure. He should sit out at LEAST four games, if not the remainder! Okung was starting to play well considering all the games he's had to sit out because of injuries. I know injuries are part of the game, in the trench's. He's had his share, but who hasn't when they first come into the league at the OL/DL position? Hutch sat out a season, and that guy is an animal. Not to many Walter Jones types then, or now. With the size of some of these guys, a person has to wonder how long some of the great player's of the past would hold up? Guys from the 60's, 70's? Getting off track here, but it just suck's a bone-head move like that takes out Okung.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
I havn't heard who replaces him yet. He's a china doll. After having a guy like walter jones,this guy is disappointing so far.But at least they aren't going to give up on him after two years.

LOL, you crack me up ballzdeep. After that 1st ballot hall of fame LT Walter Jones retired, the new guy just doesn't seem as good. Way to put it in perspective. :)

Top Bottom