• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Gameday Thread: Redskins @ Seahawks - 11/27: Week 12 (LOSS 23-17)

Reaction score
Redskins (3-7) @ Seahawks (4-6)
» Regular Season - Week 12

Date: November 27th, 2011
Time: 1:05pm PT
Network: FOX
Game Buzz Comic: Click Here

Reaction score
Defense really let us down today. Not having Branch really hurt. Also, I think we clearly saw what Tarvaris is.... a guy who's incapable of rallying a team from behind. Epic fail by all sides of the ball.

Reaction score
Seems like Tjack is hurting a lot more than he's letting on... Short week for him coming up, hopefully he'll be ready. Also, Bullshit roughing call on Wright, and bullshit no call on the obvious PI against whoever was covering Baldwin (In my rage I seem to have forgotten)... I think you can make a legitimate claim that the officials screwed us out of this one... Giacomini and Browner sure didn't help either with their terribly timed penalties and Browner worrying about fucking Rex Grossman taking off and running instead of making sure he doesn't get burned.

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seems like Tjack is hurting a lot more than he's letting on... Short week for him coming up, hopefully he'll be ready. Also, Bullshit roughing call on Wright, and bullshit no call on the obvious PI against whoever was covering Baldwin (In my rage I seem to have forgotten)... I think you can make a legitimate claim that the officials screwed us out of this one... Giacomini and Browner sure didn't help either with their terribly timed penalties and Browner worrying about fucking Rex Grossman taking off and running instead of making sure he doesn't get burned.

Although for the most part I agree they also gave us a few breaks too Bob. Did you see Browner's illegal contact on his interception? It was blatant.

Reaction score
Its frustrating because things that shouldn't be, and haven't been, problems so far this season were problems today.

Penalties were down, but there was a few in key situations so doesn't seem like they were.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Poor discipline on our part all around. There is no way we should have lost a home game to a team that has lost 6 in a row and had to travel cross-country.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I agree not havin A. Branch there hurt us, give credit to Redskins though they had good Oline push and Roy Helu..... Well i said it before, we shoulda went after him when he was an UFA, he is a brute.

Untimely pentalties also hurt us. We had this game won, crowd was in it until the very end, but we lost the 4th quarter.

TJack and recievers get a fail today, for all the dropped passes, inaccurate throws, key pentalties by browner and tate.
Oline did okay, kept Tjack clean, Marshawn did his part.

Defense secondary could not cover was our biggest weakness, LB's bit on PA, DL got pushed around.

Reaction score
Why is no one mentioned the huge injury fake by that pussy Hall while we had a good no huddle drive going?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
OMG yeah that was so lame, the whole staduim boo'd knew he was faking to get to the 2 min warning.
Should have made them burn a TO!

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
Reaction score
I remember Burleson lured a Rams defender into a late hit/push out of bounds. I think it was the 2009 home opener where we spanked em 28-0. Was at that game! Great times

Top Bottom