• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Gameday Thread: Seahawks @ Bears - 12/18: Week 15 (WIN 38-14)

Reaction score
Seahawks (6-7) @ Bears (7-6)
» Regular Season - Week 15

Date: December 18th, 2011
Time: 10:00am PT
Network: FOX
Game Buzz Comic: Click Here

Discuss below.

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Beast Mode 10 rushing TD's!
Kam to ET set that one up, I really like our defense.
Hope the Knox kid is ok.

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
My God Huddlers! I hope Knox is OK too, but damn folks! We're kicking ass here! If we take this one (and I have no doubt). We play the 69'ers, and then a very tough game with the Cards. I would have lost oney on this season, but I'm damned excited about the future. WE WILL OWN!!

Reaction score
My God Huddlers! I hope Knox is OK too, but damn folks! We're kicking ass here! If we take this one (and I have no doubt). We play the 69'ers, and then a very tough game with the Cards. I would have lost oney on this season, but I'm damned excited about the future. WE WILL OWN!!

He's alright, just a back injury. He has full use of his arms and legs.

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Two more winnable games gentlemen. I have to admit, I was more worried about playing down in the Lambs game, but this is a better team than I've seen in a while. They bring it, no matter who we play. There were some loses that never should have been. Browns, Cincy, Redskins, Atlanta, Cowgirls, all lost because we beat ourselfs with penalties, and stupid turnovers. I know, thats Football, BUT? With a team this young, and never had played together (except a few), I'll give them a Mullican. GREAT win today, and it wasn't DA BEARS beating them selves. WE BEAT THEM! on the road. Notice how Terry, Howy, and the Fox crew just blew by this game in the post game show? I can't wait to play the 69'er's next week! It will decide who owns the NFC WEST next year. I'll give props to the 69'er's for a good seasion, but I truly think it's a fluke. Guess next week will tell who owns the block! NUFF SAID!

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
There are now two ways in which the Seahawks make the playoffs:

1. The Lions lose both their remaining games, and Seattle wins its final two games. This is the most clear-cut path, and the most likely of all Seattle's playoff scenarios. The other two possibilities are much more convoluted.
2. The Falcons lose their final two games and Chicago also wins its final two games to finish at 9-7.

(Full Article: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/seahawksblog/2017046498_hawkplayoff18.html)

Reaction score
Lions last two games chargers and the packers....hoping those teams come to play.

And the Hawks win out.... Ahh playoffs would be sweet.

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Lacey, I didn't watch the Raiders game, but a freind of mine was saying there was a block in the back call in the Endzone that killeded a touchdown by the Raiders. The way he made it sound it was a bad call, that was upheld even after the play was reviewed! He compared it to our first touchdown in SB XL when Jackson was called for the same. Oh well, I guess that's football, but like you said, "are chances greatly increase" if thats a 7!

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Great game, very impressed with the defense. A little disappointed I missed the opening drive of the 3rd quarter. I also thought tjoke looked angry after he coughed up that td in endzone. He may lack judgements but he appears to have passion and that is good.

69ers, at least they are stuck with a short week and a road game. Otherwise I do not like our chances. We need tjoke and beastmode @ their best....

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Great game, very impressed with the defense. A little disappointed I missed the opening drive of the 3rd quarter. I also thought tjoke looked angry after he coughed up that td in endzone. He may lack judgements but he appears to have passion and that is good.

69ers, at least they are stuck with a short week and a road game. Otherwise I do not like our chances. We need tjoke and beastmode @ their best....

Reading that 3rd quarter again, I really like how tjoke performed. 3 for 4 on the td drive and also the source of all positive offense. Beast had the td, 3 yards, and the d came up big, but tav was the difference.

Reaction score
Glad they won. Was a fun 2nd half to watch. If they play the way they played in the 1st half, they are going to lose to SF and maybe even AZ.

First half play calling was garbage. Why the hell do you call for a toss to Leon at the bears 1 when you just got a first down and all you gotta do is give the rock to Marshawn??!! I was fucking livid at the play calling on that goal line possession!!

Defense needs to play aggressive in the beginning... they play it safe in the 1st half, then they pin their ears back when the team is ahead in the 2nd. They've been doing that the last few games. I say play fucking HARD the entire game and go after their ass. Idk, maybe I'm wrong, their formula does seem to be working, but I'd still rather they just play hard right out of the gate.

Tarvaris needs to throw the fucking ball sooner!! The dude held on to the ball for 6 seconds on that fumble!!! WTF??!! As a QB you wanna get the ball out in about 2-3 seconds on average... holding on to it in your own endzone for 6 fucking seconds is suicide!!! SERIOUSLY!!!! If he pulls that shit against the niners, they are going to eat his ass alive!!

And lastly, Marshawn really needs to step it up this next game. He got us 2 TDs in Chicago, so I won't talk too much shit, but if you wanna get paid like a top RB in the league, you better fucking get more than 42 yards on 20 carries... no excuse. If they stack the line, go into BeastMode and just put the hurt on fools.

rant over....

Reaction score
The bears have a tough defense and were determined to stop the run, if you can take advantage of them biting down on Marshawn Lynch and get a guy who can make people miss the ball in space (Leon) you could get yourself an easy touchdown. The Bears were discipline and didn't get caught on the fake to Lynch, give credit to them.

Agreed, there's no excuse for Jackson to hold the ball that long in the endzone.

lol its not that easy man, the Bears are a good defense and on top of that they might be the best tackling team in the league. Harder to break a ton of tackles when Urlacher and Briggs are hitting you and wrapping up. With a patchwork O-line and them focusing on taking the running game away from us there's really nothing Lynch could have done.

Top Bottom