• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Gameday Thread: Seahawks @ Giants - 10/9: Week 5 (WIN 36 - 25)

Reaction score
Seahawks (1-3) @ Giants (3-1)
» Regular Season - Week 5

Date: October 9th, 2011
Time: 10:00am PT
Network: FOX
Game Buzz Comic: Click Here

Discuss!

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
lol you put so much more effort into these than I do.
It doesn't take too long to do them, lol. I mainly just copy and paste from the previous week's thread and edit the information. The longest part is getting the opponent's team color off Wikipedia.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Which is okay!
I think seattle is in trouble here, but there are a couple key injuries, tuck and jacobs out i heard. This game will b fun though, big on big, i think both will come out trying to ground and pound. It will b good to watch rocky and grant play, ex hawks. I hope tjack and offense csn pick up where they left off, they they get in a rythmn. Marshawn needs to steep it up, with help from this young line.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Which is okay!
I think seattle is in trouble here, but there are a couple key injuries, tuck and jacobs out i heard. This game will b fun though, big on big, i think both will come out trying to ground and pound. It will b good to watch rocky and grant play, ex hawks. I hope tjack and offense csn pick up where they left off, they they get in a rythmn. Marshawn needs to steep it up, with help from this young line.

I just don't see any hope for this season, so I hope groups improve (or continue improving), but I just don't see this team winning. It's another early road game on the east coast.
That normally means a loss.

I guess the giants could overlook this week, play undisciplined, turn the ball over early and give the offense a short field or free points. Then maybe the defense could hold on for the inevitable comeback. Seahawks win 23-21.

I only give that a 12% chance of happening.

Reaction score
If our offense can give the defense a rest our defense has shown can keep us in the game. Who knows, we could get a couple big plays (ie. a pick 6, a return by washington, or a long TD pass) and shock them.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
If our offense can give the defense a rest our defense has shown can keep us in the game. Who knows, we could get a couple big plays (ie. a pick 6, a return by washington, or a long TD pass) and shock them.

I think we are bout due for Thomas pick / 6? That could give us a chance. Hope to be on here during the game, hopefully not just to bitch and complain!

SEEEAAAA HAWWWWKS!

HawkNRoller

Huddler
Reaction score
If the Hawks somehow manage to win this one, I will go out and get my first Hawks tattoo. And yeah, I'll post pics to prove it if it actually happens. 10 am game, east coast...I like my odds.

Reaction score
A hawks win sounds about as probable as a Harry Potter movie being based on a real life story

Reaction score
lol you mean that guy that just fumbled? That's another reason I'm not a huge Lynch fan. For being such a powerful runner, he doesn't protect the ball very well.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
What do we have here boyz, we got a game going on, Defense shutting down run, and our run game is very much alive!

Top Bottom