• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

it's for the Division

HAWKS SB2014

Huddler
Reaction score
Why a TD and 2 pt conversion? If we had let them score, it would've been 23-17 and a TD + 1 by the Hawks wins it.

Oh I think I was mixed up, I was thinking about the 2 points San Fran would have gone for to make it a 7 point lead. I think hawks would rather the game end in regulation anyway win or lose. They already lost k.j. Wright to injury.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk HD

Reaction score
Oh I think I was mixed up, I was thinking about the 2 points San Fran would have gone for to make it a 7 point lead. I think hawks would rather the game end in regulation anyway win or lose. They already lost k.j. Wright to injury.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk HD

Hell no!!!
Like Earl Thomas tweeted yesterday, he "hates losing more than he enjoys winning"!.

This team doesn't care if they have to play 9 hours straight, they want to win-they DO NOT want to lose. Anything different is not a championship mentality!

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
It's a lesson learned about being overly conservative in big games, with 8 minutes left were in the red zone and we run 3 crappy high percentage plays , playing for a field goal and a one point game instead of going for the touchdown ,we had nothing to lose , seems to me that more effort should have been made to nail it down on that drive as opposed to hoping your defense can prevent a field goal ? seems like forcing them into scoring a TD would have been better ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom