• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

it's for the Division

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
If he had the frock he could ride across the field at halftime . It's Harbaugh's Abe Lincoln fantasy , freaking weirdo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
You know you would prefer to have Jim Harbaugh as your coach instead of Cheat Carroll.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Harbaugh will be joining Kubiak soon enough

You think so? I don't know. For a team that had a nine year playoff drought, taking the same team to the playoffs three years in a row, and then getting fired, that would set the bar pretty high, IMHO.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Wilson-Hobbit.jpg

tumblr_mf3tvklth91ra90n2o1_500.jpg

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
You think so? I don't know. For a team that had a nine year playoff drought, taking the same team to the playoffs three years in a row, and then getting fired, that would set the bar pretty high, IMHO.

If they get " punched in the mouth " by the Seahawks and meltdown the rest of the way , hells yeah I could hear some rumblings starting , If Alex Smith has a better record and goes further in the Playoffs , that's gonna be a tough pill for him to swallow , although he's well rehearsed in that area .

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
If they get " punched in the mouth " by the Seahawks and meltdown the rest of the way , hells yeah I could hear some rumblings starting , If Alex Smith has a better record and goes further in the Playoffs , that's gonna be a tough pill for him to swallow , although he's well rehearsed in that area .
Ok. Being as objective as I can, you are really in fantasy land with this idea. Have you not been paying attention?

I can't blame you. I had this fantasy about maybe the Saints pulling off a win in Seattle. But, at the time, I knew it was fantasy. This is much worse.

On Alex, I am really happy for him that he is having success in KC, and that his play has really improved the last three weeks (despite the losses). But 99 out of 100 Niners fans, or more than that, will tell you that Kaep's ceiling is much higher than Alex's. If you don't know that, then I can only conclude that the only Niners game you've seen this season is the loss in Seattle.

And tell me this. With Crabs back, Manningham Back, Vernon healthy, not to mention Boldin in the picture, why would you think that now, as he is on the rise, Kaep is suddenly going to take a nose dive? Seriously?

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Ok. Being as objective as I can, you are really in fantasy land with this idea. Have you not been paying attention?

I can't blame you. I had this fantasy about maybe the Saints pulling off a win in Seattle. But, at the time, I knew it was fantasy. This is much worse.

On Alex, I am really happy for him that he is having success in KC, and that his play has really improved the last three weeks (despite the losses). But 99 out of 100 Niners fans, or more than that, will tell you that Kaep's ceiling is much higher than Alex's. If you don't know that, then I can only conclude that the only Niners game you've seen this season is the loss in Seattle.

And tell me this. With Crabs back, Manningham Back, Vernon healthy, not to mention Boldin in the picture, why would you think that now, as he is on the rise, Kaep is suddenly going to take a nose dive? Seriously?

2 completions to Crabtree doesn't make them on the rise , you need balance to beat the Hawks , Gore never runs on us so it's on your boy because he is your weak link . Almost dead last in pass attempts doesn't show much confidence in him throwing the ball , but that's all suddenly going to change against the best secondary in the NFL ??? Trick plays and Kap running for his life , it's your only chance !

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
2 completions to Crabtree doesn't make them on the rise , you need balance to beat the Hawks , Gore never runs on us so it's on your boy because he is your weak link . Almost dead last in pass attempts doesn't show much confidence in him throwing the ball , but that's all suddenly going to change against the best secondary in the NFL ??? Trick plays and Kap running for his life , it's your only chance !
I feel like I am repeating myself here. Crabtree Just came back. Manningham Just came back. Vernon was out for a substantial amount of time, but is now healthy. Are you really going to look at games where he did not have these guys in the game and postulate that, based on those games, he's going to have trouble now? Really?

And when you are trying to double team Crabs and VD, you can bet that Gore is going to do some running on you.

Look, I will freely admit that beating you in the playoffs in the little piece of Hell in down town Seattle will be a tall order. But there is no way you beat us this Sunday at the Stick. It's just not in the cards. I know you want it, but it's simply out of the question. Get ready for an ass whoopin'.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score

Every other week the whiners have righted their ship and "now" they are the real deal. You can't get your ass kicked every few weeks and then put in a dominating performance on a weak team and call it fixed. They face a team they should beat and what do you know, they beat them and the media goes wild. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't make the playoffs at all.

They better bring a whole different level of football on Sunday, because since week 2 we've gotten even better. Sure the Seahawks could lose, but based on their collective year long performances I don't see the 49ers having much of a shot.

I'd remind them that winning the NFC West at their house is just added incentive for these guys...because there is deep hate involved here. :) I just want to see Harbitch with that stupid ass look on his face again...it's priceless. lol

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
But there is no way you beat us this Sunday at the Stick. It's just not in the cards. I know you want it, but it's simply out of the question. Get ready for an ass whoopin'.

I'm going to use this as my sig after your team gets spanked on Sunday. It's simply fascinating.

After you guys learn the cheering rules maybe you'll have a home field advantage...lol

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
It's Kantpassfershit , the guy buckles like the belt he wears on his Capri pants .

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Did you see the parking lot rules?

1- stab at least two other people

2- wear rainbow face paint

3- tailgaters are to keep their pants on

4- if the Subaru is rocking don't bother knocking

5 -play Music by Coldplay and Lady Gaga only

6 - 49ers fight song is be performed on a rusty trombone only .

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I've been to a few games at CandleStick when they played the Seahawks in the 80's and 90's and I'll tell you one thing, the word loud never crossed my mind. You could easily carry on a conversation during the game.

I lived in the Bay Area until 1995 as a Seahawk fan and I know first hand that most of their fans are posers. They only show up when they are winning. You couldn't find 49er gear until the Joe Montana years. Then suddenly Safeway carried whiner hats. It was a joke.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I've been to a few games at CandleStick when they played the Seahawks in the 80's and 90's and I'll tell you one thing, the word loud never crossed my mind. You could easily carry on a conversation during the game.

I lived in the Bay Area until 1995 as a Seahawk fan and I know first hand that most of their fans are posers. They only show up when they are winning. You couldn't find 49er gear until the Joe Montana years. Then suddenly Safeway carried whiner hats. It was a joke.

The wine and cheese crowd as it was known .

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Every other week the whiners have righted their ship and "now" they are the real deal. You can't get your ass kicked every few weeks and then put in a dominating performance on a weak team and call it fixed. They face a team they should beat and what do you know, they beat them and the media goes wild. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't make the playoffs at all.

They better bring a whole different level of football on Sunday, because since week 2 we've gotten even better. Sure the Seahawks could lose, but based on their collective year long performances I don't see the 49ers having much of a shot.

I'd remind them that winning the NFC West at their house is just added incentive for these guys...because there is deep hate involved here. :) I just want to see Harbitch with that stupid ass look on his face again...it's priceless. lol
My God, you guys are delusional.

Outside of your earsplitting stadium, you are an average to ok team.

You BARELY squeaked by the lowly Texans.

You were DOMINATED by the Rams (who gifted you the game), after we beat the living shit out of them on the same field.

You beat the Cards (big deal), and the lowly Falcons. Woopty doo.

What legit NFL contender have you dominated on the road?

Yet you really think, really, that you are going waltz into the Stick this Sunday and pull off a win?

Please.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Let's see how the Hobbit does after he gets a dose of the Smiths, maybe a little PWilly. Little guy's going to be running like Bilbo from a dragon.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
My God, you guys are delusional.

Outside of your earsplitting stadium, you are an average to ok team.

You BARELY squeaked by the lowly Texans.

You were DOMINATED by the Rams (who gifted you the game), after we beat the living shit out of them on the same field.

You beat the Cards (big deal), and the lowly Falcons. Woopty doo.

What legit NFL contender have you dominated on the road?

Yet you really think, really, that you are going waltz into the Stick this Sunday and pull off a win?

Please.

And what contenders has your pathetic team beaten anywhere...home or away? You might try barely beating someone...they count those as W's also. Every week the doubtful pick us to lose for whatever reason. It's nothing new.

Please return after the game. I'll have the crow ready for you, served up with some red wine and swiss cheese. (In honor of your defense)

The pain train commeth, I'll save you a seat. :)

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
And what contenders has your pathetic team beaten anywhere...home or away? You might try barely beating someone...they count those as W's also. Every week the doubtful pick us to lose for whatever reason. It's nothing new.

Please return after the game. I'll have the crow ready for you, served up with some red wine and swiss cheese. (In honor of your defense)

The pain train commeth, I'll save you a seat. :)

Well, I like to think of the Packers as contenders, since we beat them with Aaron Rodgers still in.

But you seem to be missing the point. We had trouble at home twice this season, both by playoff teams, when our No. 1 and No. 2 WRs were out, and when our superstar tight end was out. (And even then, playing with scrubs, with the exception of our victory over the Packers, we dominated in all of our wins.) We are playing at 100% now.

You have demonstrated several times now that, on the road, you are simply not the same team that does so well in Seattle. You barely eek out a win against teams that we dominate. The best you can hope for this Sunday, the very best, is to lose but not be completely embarrassed. Outside of that, it's a pipe dream.

Top Bottom