• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

it's for the Division

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
It's for the division period !

I didn't think anything else needed to be said , we can reclaim the NFC west from our hated rivals .

Hawks love big games and this one is the biggest of the year . If the niners are minus Staley and Iupati our pass rush could be very disruptive . I expect Harbaugh to have a bunch of trick plays and garbage installed as they have no chance in a real head to head game .

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Steam roller action crushing all, victim is your name and you shall fall.

Time to turn out the lights in Candlestick.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Omar Ruiz NFL network quoting Michael Bennett

" we're going to go down there and punch them in the mouth "

That's the way I see it , the same domination as at home and complete humiliation of the 49ers, that coach and that city .

Reaction score
Omar Ruiz NFL network quoting Michael Bennett

" we're going to go down there and punch them in the mouth "

That's the way I see it , the same domination as at home and complete humiliation of the 49ers, that coach and that city .

I like the attitude. I don't like bulletin board material.

Reaction score
Remember what Bennett did to them last time and they were healthy up front , he can talk he backs it up .
I know. I'm not worried about Bennett. He will deliver as well as the rest of the defense. I'm just in general not a fan of giving opposing teams ANYTHING that could potentially be used as bulletin board material.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Lol. Crabs is back, Manningham is back, Vernon is in good shape, and you "the 12th Man" won't be there. 31-17 Niners. You will still get the division, but not the conference championship. Sorry.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Lol. Crabs is back, Manningham is back, Vernon is in good shape, and you "the 12th Man" won't be there. 31-17 Niners. You will still get the division, but not the conference championship. Sorry.

Is this another you heard it here first ? I wonder who's coming to Seattle and beating us , the 49ers and Colin Cantcompete ? I'm glad you started if off with an LOL , because I am laughing .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Reaction score
Are you a season ticket holder??

Did you get the "game day rules"?

What a fucking joke. Pathetic that your fan base has to be told the basics of being a fan. Even the most casual Seahawks fan knows that shit.

But like I said in another site, it won't help because 65% of the SF fan base either don't speak English or are illiterate.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Are you a season ticket holder??

Did you get the "game day rules"?

What a fucking joke. Pathetic that your fan base has to be told the basics of being a fan. Even the most casual Seahawks fan knows that shit.

But like I said in another site, it won't help because 65% of the SF fan base either don't speak English or are illiterate.

I don't know. Seems doubtful to me. But hey, what the hell. It's beats being inbred in Seattle.

Reaction score

Let's see, last year you guys had Crabtree, Manningham, and Vernon.... How’d that work out? Sorry bud, but it didn't help. The noise affected Kaepernick and the offense, but that wasn't the main reason for their struggles. It's the fact that our team plays sensational defense, and Kaepernick is a one-trick pony. He can run on shitty teams and can make throws if his first read is open (which it won't be vs our secondary). Staley, and Iupati out... DLine is going to eat your boys up.
Both teams have good defenses and running backs. The difference is we have a real QB.
24-9 Seahawks

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Let's see, last year you guys had Crabtree, Manningham, and Vernon.... How’d that work out? Sorry bud, but it didn't help. The noise affected Kaepernick and the offense, but that wasn't the main reason for their struggles. It's the fact that our team plays sensational defense, and Kaepernick is a one-trick pony. He can run on shitty teams and can make throws if his first read is open (which it won't be vs our secondary). Staley, and Iupati out... DLine is going to eat your boys up.
Both teams have good defenses and running backs. The difference is we have a real QB.
24-9 Seahawks
Please. At the Stick? You barely got by the Rams, and wouldn't have if they hadn't gifted you the game. Sorry, but outside your eco chamber of a stadium, you are a good team, but not good enough to beat us at the Stick. Not now. Prepare yourself.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
24-9 Seahawks
BTW,

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/staley-returns-practice-field

SANTA CLARA – Joe Staley’s odds of playing Sunday against the Seattle Seahawks have greatly improved.

The Pro Bowl left tackle took part in at least limited drills during 49ers practice on Thursday, and appeared to be moving well during pass-blocking sets during warmup drills.

Reaction score
Please. At the Stick? You barely got by the Rams, and wouldn't have if they hadn't gifted you the game. Sorry, but outside your eco chamber of a stadium, you are a good team, but not good enough to beat us at the Stick. Not now. Prepare yourself.

I'm not going to defend a game we won. I'll tell you that we've beat good teams that you've lost to. We beat the shit out of NO and beat Carolina (on the road), and you guys lost to both.

Like I said, both teams have good defenses and a great running game... the big X factor in this game is QB. Ours is one of the best in the league, and yours is average at best.

That's whats going to decide the game. You come back here and run your mouth on Monday. Ok??

Top Bottom