• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Is this the new Logo and colors ?

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Grey Marshawn Lynch jersey for me

Didn't Nike make a Marshawn "Skittles " Lynch Rainbow of fruit flavors jersey for the locals ? The rainbow colors would be tight with a Seahawks Grill . LOL

Reaction score
mhbugy.gif

i5ufys.jpg

wi0yon.gif

Reaction score
9gx3rl.jpg

The new uniform looks a lot better in the above picture (From NFL.com). Check out Fitzgerald too, lol.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I think what throws the Jersey off a bit is the white feather things on the shoulders and then the grey numbers right underneath.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I've noticed that the helmets are no longer all glossy. The logo and the feathers down the middle are glossy, but the rest of the helmet is more of a matte finish...

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Seems kinda far fetched, maybe they are teasing it for trading partners. Lots of teams are salivating over SS Mark Barron.

Reaction score
He played LB in some pacakages for us last year too I think. I think that's the way it should stay though. Doesn't make any sense to trade down either when there will be very good players at positionns of need available.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
He played LB in some pacakages for us last year too I think. I think that's the way it should stay though. Doesn't make any sense to trade down either when there will be very good players at positionns of need available.

Its just what happens this time of year, theories out the ass. Bam Bam would sure lay the lumber of some RB's and Tight ends though at LB.

Reaction score
Its just what happens this time of year, theories out the ass. Bam Bam would sure lay the lumber of some RB's and Tight ends though at LB.
He already does that at SS... Remember that hit he put on DeMarco Murray during the Cowboys game? So sweet!

Kam already plays down at the line of scrimmage a lot, almost as a 4th LB, with Earl playing single high safety. Fucking Earl Thomas btw was BOSS, he was almost always on an island except during obvious passing plays and we were 2nd in the league in giving up 20+yard passing plays. That is a telling statistic!

Top Bottom