• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Is this the new Logo and colors ?

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Gloves look pretty sweet. Reminds me of a lot of college teams...

gloves-02--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Reaction score
So did I miss something? When did we move to the pac-12? The grey jersey looks good, the helmet isn't bad looking. But I'm not too impressed overall.

Reaction score
So why did they even show the other teams uniforms? They all look exactly like the old Reebok ones.

The numbers should be white, IMO. Grey just does not make them pop.
I was thinking the same thing.

The helmet is nice. I dont hate them (expected worse), especially the white ones are ok, but I did like the old ones better. Maybe they will grow on me.
I think they're going to have to grow on everyone. They're definitely a lot more different than the old Reebok ones.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Definetly not in love with the new unis, Helmet is cool, like the incorporation of the grey in alt and logo. Absolutely cant stand the hash markings on legs and the font of the numbers is atari 80's, just like the ducks. Which is of couse lame.
I guess we are Nike's new little poster bitches... figures, thanks Paul!

Reaction score
Just realized, the new color scheme is pretty much exactly the same as the Mariners. Just replace teal with neon green.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Definetly not in love with the new unis, Helmet is cool, like the incorporation of the grey in alt and logo. Absolutely cant stand the hash markings on legs and the font of the numbers is atari 80's, just like the ducks. Which is of couse lame.
I guess we are Nike's new little poster bitches... figures, thanks Paul!

Those are feathers on the legs 12 of them to be exact and its in honor of you the 12th man , that's pretty cool to me .

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Those are feathers on the legs 12 of them to be exact and its in honor of you the 12th man , that's pretty cool to me .
That is cool, definetly unique. No other teams got this much of a makeover, even though some teams needed it more than we did.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
That is cool, definetly unique. No other teams got this much of a makeover, even though some teams needed it more than we did.

Okay, ok, sorry for double posting, but I resind my comments about paul, nike,(but not the ducks). Being from Portland I must represent. Go Revo Hawks!

I just usually dont like the duck unis, but I must say the rose bowl chrome domes were sick!

Reaction score
I think my biggest gripe is the numbers... I don't like the shape of them and it seems like they're too big.

Top Bottom