• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Is this the new Logo and colors ?

Idahawk

Reaction score
possiblenewseahawkslogo-300x139.jpg

http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/2012/03/28/is-this-the-new-seattle-seahawks-logo/

I like it if this is true, still have tons of blue and silver stuff from back in the day .

Also check out " Beast Mode " in a movie being filmed in Seattle , pretty cool.

possiblenewseahawkslogo-300x139.jpg

Reaction score
That's a rumor, I posted something about this in a different thread... We won't know for sure for another couple days.

Reaction score
These are the new New Era hats and you can see the light blue on the Seahawks logo is still there.
SEA.jpg

Reaction score
I don't know if that really means much. If it changes they'll just come out with new hats before the season starts.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
So do you guys like the new "potential" new logo with the gray? Personally, I think it looks pretty slick.

Reaction score
I'll know exactly how I feel in about 24 hours.... being an Oregon fan, I am guessing I will be a bit biased towards the combat unis compared to rest of ya'll.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll know exactly how I feel in about 24 hours.... being an Oregon fan, I am guessing I will be a bit biased towards the combat unis compared to rest of ya'll.

Those combat uniforms are pretty awesome. I am surprised other school haven't adopted a similar type of uniform.

Al Calderon

Huddler
Reaction score
I am little more excited to see the new uniforms, I hope they do a lime green alternate home uni. And as for the logo it just looks a faded version of what we already have...nothing exciting

Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY NO LIME GREEN ALTERNATES.... keep the lime green accents, but not what we wore against the Bears in '09. That was horrid!!!!

Reaction score
The new uniforms are going to be shown tomorrow morning at 8am with Kam Chancellor modeling them.

Edit: Looks like there is a leak of the new shirts and shorts. Notice the grey/silver on the logo?

http://imgur.com/a/E5IK2

Check out this leaked shirt. Looks like a feather stripe up the middle on the new helmet:
HrdRF.jpg

Reaction score
Def look like college football unis.... liking the darker blue and the aggressive combat helmet. Not yet sure on the entire look thoughy. Like Twilight says, maybe they'll grow on me.

Top Bottom