• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Is this the new Logo and colors ?

Reaction score
Agree 100%.

I agree as well.... but from a purely business stand point, can't think of a better billboard than an NFL unifrom. This is a business, and Nike wouldnt be worth $14.5 Billion if it DIDNT put their swoosh on everything.

Reaction score
The biggest problem is that there are more Nike logos on the uniforms than Seahawks logos. Are they Team Nike or the Seattle Seahawks?

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Nike is gonna clean up. It'll cost them like $1.75 to make a jersey in their sweat shops and then they will charge us probably a price more expensive than the Reebok jerseys were ($80).

Reaction score
Nike is gonna clean up. It'll cost them like $1.75 to make a jersey in their sweat shops and then they will charge us probably a price more expensive than the Reebok jerseys were ($80).
Game Jersey: $100
Limited Jersey: $135
Elite Jersey: $250

Edit: Seahawks Daily - New Look Seahawks (2:18)

The new jerseys look a lot better in the video above when they're shown in the locker room. I don't think the lighting at the event in NYC earlier today did them justice.

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
Just realized that there is no Seahawks logo anywhere in the Jersey, just a small Seahawks text. It does not matter in the field since the logo is on the helmet, but as a supporter, I dont want to wear a jersey with no logos. Nor do I want to walk around with the helmet on my head... I dont mind the swoosh somewhere but I support Seahawks, not Nike. Guess I´ll have to pass buying this one.

Kaiser

Huddler
Reaction score
I dont like the helmet logo joining in the back, just looks weird to me. Also, I dont think a white background helm would look too bad with some of those combos.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I would like to know the people behind the creative team that made the Seahawks uniform. Just curious really...

Reaction score
Pete, John, Paul and Phil all got really high one night and watched all the Ducks games from 2011 and the entire Star Treck (film) series..... Then the inspiration came

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Pete, John, Paul and Phil all got really high one night and watched all the Ducks games from 2011 and the entire Star Treck (film) series..... Then the inspiration came

If that happened, I think it would have come out way cooler!

Instead its more like a graphics designer pencil dick that has 0 creative flair with a marketing director over thier shoulder and limited input from Seahawks FO.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I have see nothing but great reviews about our unis, not that it matters to me what the heck they wear but they seem just fine .

Seattle has the hottest uniform right now," Saints running back Pierre Thomas said. "So I'm a little jealous. But I still love my all black. I think it looks nice.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I have see nothing but great reviews about our unis, not that it matters to me what the heck they wear but they seem just fine .

Seattle has the hottest uniform right now," Saints running back Pierre Thomas said. "So I'm a little jealous. But I still love my all black. I think it looks nice.

Yeah. Most players I hear love them. My guess is that younger people will like them while older folks will cling to "tradition."

But I'm with you. I don't care what they wear if they put Ws up on the board.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Anyone going to pony up $ 250.00 for a Flynn- Elite Jersey ? Just wondering ?

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Strange I went to the New Era site to check out the Draft Day Hats and the Seahawks hats are the only ones not available " coming soon " . Is that because of the logo not being released to New Area until yesterday ? Anybody know anything ?

Top Bottom