• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game 27: Mariners @ Royals (Game 1)

How many runs do you think we will need to back Silva?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 8+

• Total voters
S

Seattlehawk94

Olsen is going to take Sanz's spot in the rotation...

Just came down...I'm almost willing to bet his fat sorry ass is DFA tomorow...Just a hunch....Buh Bye fucknut... :evil:

OP
hawkfanadam
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Olsen is going to take Sanz's spot in the rotation...

Just came down...I'm almost willing to bet his fat sorry ass is DFA tomorow...Just a hunch....Buh Bye fucknut... :evil:

I hope so. Olson struggled his first inning, but settled down. He can't do any worse than Sanz, Ill tell you that for sure.

S

Seattlehawk94

LOL

I was just rereading this thread before I put it to bed...LOL...The language we use! [in best Borat] Not-tee Not-tee.... :lol:

Sanz brings out the best in all of us...lol

OP
hawkfanadam
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
LOL

I was just rereading this thread before I put it to bed...LOL...The language we use! [in best Borat] Not-tee Not-tee.... :lol:

Sanz brings out the best in all of us...lol

That is what he does to us... I just don't understand how a guy making 44 mil can suck THAT bad. Last two starts... 6 1/3 innings, 11 Earned runs... fucker.

S

Seattlehawk94

His ERA is almost equal to his weight...

I think they don't want to tell us why Morrow is really out...Sanz fucking ate him in the bullpen...Then he took a chuck out of Kelly's side for good measure.\

One good thing...If they ever make a Latino version of Austin Powers we know who they can get to play Senor Fato Bastardo.... :lol:

Top Bottom